Chapter 12 - Not alone anymore

(Seto Pov)

I felt my body frozen it was like time stopped...

"S-So sorry" Adam cried he was holding the knife with fresh blood dripping down from it...

"p-please A-Adam" I whispered, I'm petrified...

"w-what happened to you" I whispered I was still looking up at him... he just stood there more tears ran down his face...

"r-r-run" Adam pled I could see that he was fighting this...

"A-Adam?" I whispered my eyes winded "RUN SETO!" Adam ordered I rushed on my foot before Adam started giggling

I ran out the door leaving Sans's body and Adam back in the room... "E-Emily! B-Bruce!" I shouted

I'm scared... I'm lonely... I'm lost... I kept running down the halls the creaking sound of the wooden floor when I step on a new spot

Adam... what happened to Ty... he said sorry... and he was dead... I felt more tears run down my cheeks until I tripped over hitting my head onto the hard wooden floor...

I reached to my head looking at my hand it was bleeding! I was breathing fast I got up again I need to lay down somewhere... the nurse office was the only place that had beds.

Everything was a bit blurry but I could still walk. I heard footsteps down the halls making me panic I looked at my side to see a classroom I tried opening it but it was locked "no!" I hissed out.

I tried the other side of the hall opening the door earning a creepy sound... "What's that" a voice said I felt my heart skip a beat I rushed in shutting it breathing hard... I felt like I was having a panic attack.

I was breathing fast please don't come in please don't come in, I felt tears run down my cheeks the blood from my head running down the side of my head...

I was crying in my knees "h-hello?" a voice called out it sounded broken... "p-please c-come out" the voice whispered it was hard to make out who was talking... he knocked on the door that I was hiding behind

"g-go away!" I begged I was crying so much I was breathing too fast! I couldn't take air in anymore!

"S-Seto?" the voice said hope was shown...

"J-Jerome?" I gasp I opened the door to see Jerome who had stained tears on his cheeks his eyes bright red...

he has been crying... he looked like he was dead inside,

"oh my god Seto!" he said hugging me I was breathing fast still... the blood from my head was getting onto Jerome, he had blood on him as well.

I kept crying in his arms "shush it's ok I-I'm here" Jerome whispered I felt him kiss my forehead making me hug him tighter.

"I want to g-go home" I cried out. "I k-know" Jerome whispered I knew he was crying... we just stayed like that for a while until we didn't have any more tears...

"c-come on we're finding everyone right now" Jerome said I tried pushing myself up to stand but fell down but got catch by Jerome

"I'll hold you" Jerome whispered... I nodded "d-don't let me fall a-asleep" I whispered feeling myself get picked up by Jerome who nodded...

"I'll t-take you to the nurse office" Jerome whispered I nodded feeling much better.

(Jerome Pov)

I was walking down the halls up the stair holding Seto he told me to keep him awake but he seemed tried... so I let him sleep in my arms...

I kept thinking about Mitch... I kept thinking to redo this whole thing and save him... he didn't deserve to die...

when I got to the nurse office I open the door with my foot, I lay Seto down on the dusty bed I felt cold... better do this quick,

I grabbed a dirty towel it's not going to keep it clean but it will stop the blood... I walked over to Seto to see him snoring he kept moving in his sleep "B-Bruce" he whispered

I sigh I started to warp the towel around his head making sure it was tight. "A-Adam!" Seto gasp he was still sleeping but he had tears run down his cheeks

"s-stop! P-Please!" he begged "S-Seto w-wake up!" I said worried I hugged Seto hoping it would calm him "B-Bruce" Seto whispered he seemed to calm down

"y-yah it's me" I whispered I could see Seto smile in his sleep "Bruce?" Seto whispered "y-yah?" I whispered back I was still hugging him

"a-are we dead?" Seto whispered he sounded afraid... it kind of broke my heart well what's left of it anyway...

"no" I whispered Seto cuddled closer to me making me smile... "I l-love you Bruce" Seto whispered I felt my face blush if only Bruce was here with him...

I didn't really know what to say...

"I l-l-love y-you t-to" I said feeling my face go red but guilt was there... Seto just smile he was dreaming still...

(Seto Pov Dream)

I kept smiling at Bruce... we were somewhere with lots of flowers but I didn't know how we got here... not long ago Adam was here trying to kill me until Bruce came...

"S-Seto?" Bruce asked looking down at me I kept looking into his baby blue eyes which made me smile more, "yah?" I whispered still hugging him.

"You are amazing and perfect, you are the light in this would even if you're kind of slow" Bruce said

I felt my heart skip a beat...

"and this is going to hurt but when you open your eyes you'll be in that school again" he whispered he sounded sad I felt my heart sink

"n-no" I whispered I felt petrified I didn't want to go back "J-Jerome need your help and your smile" Bruce told me he was looking into my brown eyes he was leaning closer to me.

"Promise me" he whispered I nodded "p-promise" I whispered "and if you feel tried j-just think of me and our time again and I'll be here waiting for you" Bruce said kissing me making my eyes close...

I didn't want it to end... but when his lips went away I opened to my eyes to Jerome looking down at me "I-I've covered your cut" Jerome whispered he was blushing red...

I sigh "t-thanks" I gave him one of my biggest smiles making him smile back... I got up from the bed making Jerome rush to my side "I'll help you walk" Jerome said I nodded thanking him.

We left the nurse office I was leaning on Jerome making sure I didn't fell or trip over "we'll find Bruce ok?" Jerome whispered making me smile...