Mike Fuentes | He Doesn't Have Time for You

Mike was always away now and he never had any time for you anymore. Even when he wasn't on tour, he either practicing with the band, or just hanging out with them. You already told him that you missed being with him, and he always said that you would do something together, but another time. You heard him in the kitchen and came in to ask him if he wanted to go out.

"Hey."

He turned around and smiled at you. "Hey babe. I'm just going out to the movies with the guys, ok?"

"Um, yeah, that's fine."

He smiled at you again and kissed your cheek.

"I'll see you later when I get back."

"Ok, see you later."

He walked out the door and you were left alone in the empty kitchen. You let your tears fall and went upstairs to your shared bathroom and got a bottle of pills from the cabinet. You untwisted the bottle and poured the pills out into your hand.

"I love you, Mike." You whispered before lifting the pills to your mouth.

You suddenly heard loud knocking and jumped, dropping most of the pills onto the floor.

"Shit," you mumbled.

"Y/n? Are you OK?"

You swallowed the remaining pills in your hand.

"Y/n? Open the door."

You didn't answer and heard banging against the door.

"No, Mike! Don't come in yet!"

The door broke open. Mike came in and looked at you, before looking to the floor and seeing the remaining pills on the floor.

"Shit. Throw the pills up right now, y/n!"

"No, Mike."

"Dammit, y/n! Throw them up!"

"No."

He went over to you and made you throw up the pills, then held both your hands in his. He looked at you with tearful eyes.

"Don't scare me like that ever again."

"Why not? It's not like you care about me anyways."

"Of course I do. Why would you ever think that I don't?"

"Maybe because you never spend anytime with me anymore and are always with the guys."

He looked at you with a guilty look in his eyes. "I'm sorry I never made time for you. Just don't do that ever again, because without you, nothing would even matter."

You looked up at him and smiled.

"You want to come to the movies with us?"

"Sure."

You went out and had a great time with Mike and the guys for the first time in a while.