Sleeping With Sirens | He Calls You at 3am

Kellin:

Kellin's POV

I was in the tour bus, today was my last day of touring and I wanted to talk to Y/N and tell her. I called her and wasn't surprised when she picked up the phone and said hi with no trace of tiredness in her voice. Y/N usually stayed up late, so it would probably be fine to call her even though it was 3 in the morning.

"Hi baby, I just wanted to tell you that I'm coming home today."

"Really? You're coming home?" She asked, sounding excited.

She was so cute, I couldn't help but smile. Yes, sweetheart, what are you doing right now?"

"Watching Netflix. I can't wait till you come home."

"Me either, I just want to be laying down and watching Netflix with you right now. I should probably go now, since it's late. You should probably get some sleep too, but knowing you, you'll probably be up for at least another hour.

She laughed. "Yeah, probably."

"I'll call you again in the morning. I can't wait to see you. I love you."

"I love you too. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, sweetheart," I said before ending the call and going to sleep.

Gabe:

Gabe's POV

Today was my last day on tour and even though it was 3am, I wanted to talk to and see Y/N. I skyped her and after waiting for a few minutes, saw her face on my screen.

"Hey sweetheart, did I wake you up?"

"Yeah," she said, tiredly.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to tell you that we're coming back today from tour.

She smiled into the camera. "I can't wait to see you, I missed you so much."

"I know, I missed you a lot too. I should probably let you go back to sleep, but I'll call you later before I come home, OK?"

"OK, I love you."

"I Love you too. Goodnight Y/N."

"Goodnight Gabe."

Justin:

Justin's POV

I had been on tour for about half a month and I already missed Y/N. Even though it was 3am, I knew I had to see Y/N or I wouldn't be able to get to sleep. I went on Skype and called her.

She answered almost immediately and I saw that it was pitch black there and I couldn't really see her.

"Why is it so dark there?" I asked, knowing she usually slept with a light on since she was scared of the dark.

"The power went out."

When she said that, I immediately felt bad for not being there.

"Justin?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you sing me a song?"

"Of course," I said before singing Sweet Feet by You Me At Six, knowing it was her favorite song.

Save your breath

And I'll talk instead

And you'll just drop dead and stay away from me

You've got me wrapped around your fingers

But I've got you figured out

And I'm down but not out