Tony Perry | You Get Caught by Paparazzi

You were walking to the park with Tony when you saw a flash out of the corner of your eye that you recognized to be the flash of a camera. The paparazzi.

Tony saw it too and grabbed your hand, pulling you down the street and into an alley. You stayed there quietly, waiting for the paparazzi to be gone. Soon you saw them run past the entrance of the alley and waited a little longer to make sure they were gone.

Tony looked out and turned back to you. "They're gone."

You went to where Tony was and looked out to see. "That was fun," you said, grinning.

He smiled at you and wrapped an arm around you before stepping out of the alley and continuing to walk down the road to the park. It was getting colder and you felt the cold biting into your skin. You wrapped your arms around yourself, trying to stop the cold. The next thing you knew, you felt Tony's big jacket being wrapped around you.

"Put it on."

"Are you sure? You'll be cold."

"I'll be fine. Just put it on please Y/N.

You sighed and slipped your arms through the sleeves of his jacket, feeling them sliding down and covering your hands.

"Thanks."

He smiled at you and kissed your forehead. "No problem."

You saw the park ahead of you and heard the paparazzi behind you.

"Y/N! Tony!" They shouted at you.

Tony grabbed your hand again and pulled you down the streets and this time you recognized the familiar way to your shared house. The house was just a few blocks away and you felt Tony pull your hand as he ran faster, urging you to hurry.

The paparazzi were close behind you when you reached the house and ran inside, making sure to shut the door behind you.

You began to take off Tony's jacket when he stopped you.

"No, keep it on, it's fine. I like you wearing my clothes."

You smiled and slid your arm back inside the sleeve. You watched Tony put a DVD in the DVD player and sit on the couch. You sat beside him and he wrapped an arm around you before starting the movie.

"Sorry that we didn't get to go to the park."

"It's fine, don't worry."

He smiled and kissed you softly before turning his attention back to the movie as you lay your head on his shoulder and watched the movie together.