All Time Low | Rainy Days

Zack:

You were reading your favorite book when you heard the sound of raindrops outside your window. You finished your chapter and put down your book, then got up and put on your sweater and sneakers and went to go get Zack and saw him sitting on the couch and watching TV.

"Do you want come outside with me?"

He turned away from the TV to look at you and chuckled, seeing that you were already ready to go outside, then looking out the window. "It's raining really heavily."

"Come on, just for a little bit."

"Fine, but only because I love you."

He got up and went outside the door with you.

You stayed outside for a while and the raindrops were dropping heavily onto the ground and by the time you decided to go in, you were both thoroughly soaked and sat by the fireplace together to warm up.

Rian:

You woke up that morning, ready and excited to go to the park with Rian like you had planned to do the other day, only to notice that it was raining heavily.

Rian was already out of bed and you went into the kitchen to see him making breakfast.

"Rian," you groaned, "it's raining."

"I know, now sit down and I'll make you some breakfast."

You sat down at the table and looked out the window only to see raindrops trailing down the glass.

"Now we can't go to the park," you said, sighing.

"Don't worry, we can play some games and have a rainy day inside."

"We don't have any games though."

"I just went out yesterday and bought some," he said, taking out a bag and showing you the games he bought.

"You got monopoly?" You asked, happily.

"I know it's your favorite game, so I decided to get it for us to play.

"Thank you so much.

"It was no problem."

After breakfast, you and Rian and played the games he had bought and stayed inside the whole day, promising to go outside tomorrow, as long as it wasn't raining.

Jack:

You were both sitting on the couch and flipping through the TV channels, bored, when the sound of raindrops outside pulled your attention away from the TV.

You both loved the rain and turned off the tv, getting up from the couch and going outside.

You were zipping up your jacket when you saw Jack jump in a puddle right near you out of the corner of your eye. You braced yourself as the water hit you and wet your clothes.

"Jack!" You screamed, surprised.

He started laughing really hard, until you splashed in a puddle that was right beside him, splashing him back.

You then started laughing and he went up to you and grabbed you and started tickling you

You were laughing and screaming for him to let you go, which came to no avail since he kept tickling you for a few minutes longer before he stopped tickling you and let you go.

Even though it had only been about ten minutes, the rain was now pouring harder over the two of you and you both, unwillingly, decided to go back inside.

When you went back inside you made some hot chocolate and sat on the couch to watch a movie together.

Alex:

You were sitting on your couch and watching a movie when you heard the door open and looked up to see Alex standing there, his clothes and hair soaked.

"You went outside, didn't you?"

"Yeah, come outside with me."

"I think I'm good," you said, turning your attention back to the movie that you were watching.

Alex loved the rain and always went out when it rained and you were the opposite of him, since you hated when it rained.

"Come on, Y/N. Just for a little while."

You sighed. "Fine." You paused the movie and put on your sweater and shoes and went outside.It was cold and you could feel the rain pouring down on you through your thin sweater and you really wanted to go inside, but decided to stay outside for a few minutes for Alex.

After a while, Alex and you went inside and got dried and continued watching the movie that you were watching earlier together.