Oli Sykes | You're Sick and He Takes Care of You

You were lying on the bed feeling pale and with a warm forehead. You had a fever and had been laying on the couch all day. Oli was there to take care of you and keep you company all day. He was going to go out with the guys, but decided to stay home when he found out that you were sick.

"You can still go out with the guys if you want to, I'm fine staying here."

"You're sick and I'm not going to leave you here."

"I'm not that sick. It's just a fever."

"Just a fever? And you're still sick, so I'm staying."

You sighed, realizing that there was no point in arguing with him." Fine, can you get me some medicine then?"

"Sure." He got up and went into the kitchen, coming back a few minutes empty-handed.

"There wasn't any left, but I'll go pick some up from the store," he said, grabbing the car keys off of the counter. "Will you be OK here by yourself?"

"I'll be fine."

He went out the door and a few minutes later you heard the garage opening and the car being driven out of the garage, followed by the sound of the garage door closing again.

You picked up the remote from the coffee table and went on Netflix and started playing your favorite tv show, Skins.

Soon you heard the door open and looked up the see Oli with a small plastic bag from the store. He closed the door and walked over to you, setting the bag on the coffee table.

"I'll go get you some water." He walked to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water which he set on the coffee table next to the medicine.

"That didn't take a long time."

"I just went to the store down the road. What show were you watching?"

"Skins."

He sat on the couch next to you and opened the bottle.

"Ok, sit up."

You sat up and felt a wave of nausea wash over you.

"You ok?"

"I'm fine, don't worry."

You looked at the bottle and saw that it was liquid medicine. "Do I have to take it?" You asked, sounding disgusted.

He laughed and smiled at you. "Yes, you have to take it. It will make you feel better."

"I know, but it's gross."

He smiled. "I know, sweetheart,but you have to take it.

You sighed. "OK."

He poured some medicine into the cap and gave it to you.

You looked at the medicine you were holding for a few seconds. You drank half of it and drank some water quickly, feeling like you were going to gag.

He chuckled at your reaction.

You looked at him. "It's not funny, it's gross."

He smiled at you. "OK, now drink the rest."

"I guess so," you said, sighing dramatically. You drank the rest of the medicine and drank some more water quickly.

"That was disgusting."

He kissed your forehead. "You're so cute." He gave you another kiss, this time on the lips.

"Now you're going to get sick."

"I don't care," he said, smiling against your lips.

You smiled. "If you get sick, it's not my fault."

"It's your fault for being so cute."

"I don't think I really look cute right now."

"Trust me, you do," he said before wrapping an arm around you and watching your TV show while cuddling with you.