Andy Biersack Imagine for Courtney

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I listened as the news broadcaster said a band named Black Veil Brides was coming here today. The band name striked some familiarity in me, but I couldn't figure out why. I thought about the name for a moment, before realizing that Black Veil Brides was the name of the band Andy told me he was joining on the night before he left.

*Flashback*

Andy and I were sitting on his couch, watching Warm Bodies. We weren't really paying attention to the movie though, instead we were talking about the new band he was joining.

"So what's the band's name?"

"Black Veil Brides."

"Do you know when you'll be coming back?"

"We'll probably be gone for a long time, so I don't know when I'll be coming back, since we'll be moving around and touring a lot."

"Oh," was all I could think of to say. I didn't really want him to leave and was dreading tomorrow, but I understood, since playing music was his dream.

"I'll miss you," he said, interrupting my thoughts.

"I'll miss you too."

*End Of Flashback*

When Andy said he might not be back for a long time, I didn't think he meant three years. I turned off the TV and picked up my bag before going outside and hailing a taxi to the airport.

When I got to the airport, there were already a lot of people there, most of them being teenage girls. They must be waiting for the band to arrive too.

I went on my phone and about half an hour later, I heard the fans getting excited and looked up to see five guys walking into the airport and stood up to see them better. They had tattoos and were busy signing people's posters and things.

I recognized Andy when he looked up from signing and smiled at me, giving me a wave.

I smiled and waved back and he went back to signing.

After the band finished signing and most of the fans had left, he walked over to me.

"How'd you know I was going to be here today?" He asked.

"I heard it on the news today and decided to go see you. I missed you so much."

"I missed you a lot too," he said, giving you a tight hug. "Oh yeah, I should probably introduce you to the guys. Courtney, this is Jinxx, Jake, Ashley and Christian.

"Nice to meet you," I said.

"You too," the one named Jinxx said, kissing my hand.

"We should go to my house and just watch a movie and get to know each other," Andy said, quickly, interrupting you two.

"That sounds like fun," I said.

We got a taxi and went to Andy's house and started watching Warm Bodies, just like before Andy left.

"We're going to get some snacks," Jake said and they all got up and went out the door to the convenience store nearby.

When they were gone, Andy paused the movie.

"Hey, why'd you pause the movie?"

"I have to tell you something."

"OK, what is it?"

He hesitated a little before saying "I love you."

"What?" You asked, knowing what he said, but not believing that he said it.

"I said, I love you," he said, more confidently this time.

You smiled. "I love you too, Andy."

He gave you a hug and wrapped his arm around you, kissing you softly.