Kellin Quinn | He Hurts You During Sex

You moaned as his hands travelled down your body until they reached your thighs and he began tracing small patterns along your skin as he kissed your neck. His kisses travelled lower down you skin until you felt them on your inner thighs, then moving up to your clit.

You arched your back as his tongue circled around your clit and he inserted two fingers inside you, moving it roughly in and out of you. Soon you climaxed, your juices spilling out of you and onto his tongue and fingers. You were barely aware of him moving over you, until he thrusted into you roughly without any warning.

"You're so tight," he groaned, thrusting into you again.

He was actually hurting you a little, but you didn't want to ruin it for him. The pain was becoming unbearable though and you knew you couldn't stand the pain any longer. "Stop Kellin."

He looked down at you and pulled out, laying down beside you. "Did I hurt you?"

"Just a little."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. I'm not used to being gentle."

You lay your head on his shoulder. "It's ok. I know you didn't mean to."

He wrapped his arm around you, pulled you close and kissed the top of your head. "I'll try not to be as rough next time. I love you."

"I love you too," you said and you both went to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms.