Alex Gaskarth | You Have Stage Fright

You watched your boyfriend, Alex, singing and having fun onstage from backstage.

After he finished singing his last song, Lost In Stereo, you heard him say, "I'm going to introduce my girlfriend, Y/N, to you." He then turned to look at you and beckoned you to come onstage.

You shook your head at him, already imagining all the people out there that would be looking at you.

He was still beckoning for you to come on and finally, you did. You look out at the audience and felt your knees go weak and your heart beating faster.

He smiled at you and said into the microphone "This is my girlfriend, Y/N." The crowd erupted into cheers and shouts as he wrapped his arm around you. He must have felt the small tremors going through your body, because he asked "You OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," you tried to say calmly, not doing a good job of it.

He looked at you, unsure, before he gave you the microphone. You were looking at him nervously, your hands getting shaking and clammy, when the microphone dropped out of the stand and fell onto the stage floor. You felt your face go red and your eyes beginning to well with tears.

Alex joked about it, but you were embarrassed. You picked the microphone up and put it back on the stand and ran off the stage. You felt the guys and the crowd watching you run off, and felt even more embarrassed. You went to the guys' room and locked yourself in the bathroom.

You heard the guys ending the show and soon after heard someone knocking on the bathroom door.

"Y/N? It's Alex. Open the door please."

You went to the door and opened it. Alex came inside the bathroom and shut the door again.

He looked at you, worriedly. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I"m fine. I just have stage fright and seeing all those people was overwhelming."

He looked at you sympathetically. I'm sorry. You should have told me earlier, I wouldn't have called you onstage.

"I know. I'm sorry."

"It's ok." He leaned forward and kissed you. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Let's go to the tour bus, the guys are probably waiting for us.

You nodded and you both walked out of the bathroom to the tour bus. After you had reassured the guys that you were fine, you went on the tour bus and started the long drive to your next destination.