H.P- Part 2.

HIS POSSESSION.
- first encounter.

Mikayla Johnson.

The drive home was silent. A very awkward silence that is, I refused to scream or fight because that only shows that I'm scared and weak. And I most certainly are nothing of those. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked out the window, enjoying the scenery. I wasn't one to go out, party and those shitty things. I would always cage myself up in my room.

But i couldn't help but think about my mother and let a tear slip down my cheek. I was sitting in the passenger seat and the crazy main man or boss or whatever was sitting next to me. He glanced in my direction and took his hand, placed it over mine and lifted it to meet his lips. I took this opportunity to fully take his features in.

He had jet black sleek and silky hair that just made me want to run my fingers through them, his sparkling emerald orbs with a hint of honey made me weak to my knees along with his nice, sharp jawline that almost got me wet. Almost.

He was wearing a black tuxedo with a black button up shirt along with a black tie and black shoes. His hair was tousled and wild, making it obvious he had run his fingers through them many times. The way the suit clung to his body showed off every ounce of muscle he had, and he had ALOT of them. His biceps flexed when he kissed my hand, making me just want to yell out 'FUCK ME!'

"What was that?" He asked surprised as he shot me a wide eyed look.

"What?"

"You said 'fuck me' just a few seconds ago," he said with an amused expression and a eyebrow lifted.

Shit. I did not just tell the boss of some weird gang to fuck me..

"N-no I didn't. You're hearing things..." I tried sounding believable but failed miserably.

"Righhtt...." He dragged out sarcastically as he nodded slowly.

"WHO are you anyway?" I asked.

"Thats not of your concern," he stated with so much authority and power that it made me jump in my seat.

"My bad."

He didn't say anything afterwards, so we just sat in an awkward silence once again. I sighed and rested my head back, closing my eyes and enjoying the ride...

"Mom! What are you doing to her?!" I yelled at my father as a slap came to her face once more.

"H-honey.. go, run..." she trailed off stuttering as she began coughing out blood. My father heard that and started undressing mom immediatly. He ripped apart her dress, leaving her in her red, lacy underwear, which he later teared up too.

She was fully naked to him now.

"Momm..." I trailed off.

"GO!" She shouted.

"No. Let her stay, I want her to see what true pleasure is. Because she'll be experiencing this too one-day. Mikayla, watch me FUCK mommy senseless, okay?" Dad stated as a sickening laugh filled the room.

I couldn't move, I stayed rooted to the spot and my eyes glued to daddy.

He later removed his shirt, pants and boxers, making him naked as well. His member sprung up and he started grinding against mommy's woman parts. He then got hold of her knees and separated them, forcing them wide open so she was visible to him.