H.P- Part 16.

Edited.

Thomas Marcano.

I'm not gonna lie, I legit missed this, missed her, missed us. It's been hell for me ever since she left. I tried fucking other girls to get over her, but nothing worked. I decided to find out how she was doing, what she was doing and when she was doing it.

And yes, its called stalking.

But I didnt care. When it came to her, I would do anything to keep her within my reach. Within in my arms. She was my everything. Her coma set me off, and the fact that it was caused by me... killed me. Her doctor said the coma was caused by too much brain activity. She had put too much pressure onto it and eventually, it just gave up. I was by her side throughout the entire 3 years. Yeah, it was long and all those hours not seeing her beautiful orbs stopped my heart.

Marcus had even come to support me during this time, he apologized for everything he did. Not that i could forgive him that easily, especially for making a move on MY girl. But i didn't wanna quarrel with anything anymore because Mikayla never liked it. And from now on, ide do everything in my power to keep her happy and satisfied.

She eventually woke up though, and she found me next to her. Right by her side. But I wasn't expecting to see her face that way.

She didnt look happy.

At all.

She begged me for water because her throat were extremely dry and her eyelids felt heavy because of keeping it closed the entire time.

She said she wanted nothing to do with me, she didn't wanna be in the hands of a killer, she didn't wanna be the lover of a killer. It was like a thousand daggers were plungered into my heart. Hearing her say those words made me lose control, so all i did was just stare at her. Tripping.

"YOU FUCKING KILLED YOUR OWN WIFE!! AND THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO USE ME AS YOUR REBOUND?! WHAT IS-"

"Just fucking shut up, okay?" I paused, bloodshot, "You don't know me. You only know the part i showed you. You only know what people told you. Don't fucking assume things. Get your facts straight first. You hear what my stupid brother tells you, and you believe him? Over me? That's how it's going to be? Fine. Be my guest!" I roared as i got up from my seat and left the hospital.

And i never saw her since, until now.

After a few months, i decided to get her back. I know it's rude of me and everything, but she had to know the truth about me. She had to let me explain myself first. So I found out where she worked, and went there.

And that's how I got her back. Into my arms. Safe, and sound. All mine, as if nothing had even ever happened between us before.

And i was hoping to keep it this way. Forever.

"Thomas?" She asked, her voice raspy and hoarse. She had just awoken.

"Yes baby?" I answered.

She turned around to face me, and planted a small kiss onto my lips and pulled away. Na ah.

I pulled her back into me and kissed her again, passionately. My tongue roaming her mouth and her hands wrapped around my head. I could tell she wanted this as much as i did.

"Did i ever tell you how much I missed you?" I asked breathlessly.

"Yes," she giggled, "last night."

"Well, it wasn't enough. I missed you. So so much, and I'm so sorry for what I did to you. Everything. I caused you nothing but pain for as long as you've been with me. But i changed sweetheart. For you. I cant lose you again, ever. Ill die, literally. I'm sorry for being secretive all those months, I'm sorry for lying to you, I'm sorry for using you, I'm sorry for all the grief and sorrow I caused you.

I'm sorry you had to keep up with someone like me. And i really appreciate it baby. All those difficult times I caused you, and yet you remained with me. You didn't leave. Ever. I dont know what I will do without you in my arms again, I promise to keep you safe, happy, content, satisfied and loved. I'll protect with my life if I have to. Just please Mikayla, one more chance. Please, I beg you."

I ranted as i planted a soft kiss onto her beautiful, full lips once more. I pulled away and stared into her beautiful hazel orbs only to find a glassy pair of orbs staring back at me. Ready to cry. Why was she crying?

I lifted my hand and placed my thumbpads onto her cheeks, removing the tears that fell from her eyes.

"Oh baby, please dont cry. I love you," i whispered kissing her forehead.

"I'm sorry, its just... Hearing you say that, i-it affected my heart and made me love you more than i had before. I'm sorry for leaving your side," she whispered.

"It's okay baby, you're here now."

And with that I flopped down next to her and pulled her into me, cuddling with her for the entire day. I had planned something special for her later, and she needn't know about it...

~~~~~