H.P- part 37.

THOMAS_

".... he wants to kill me," her soft angelic voice sounded through the other end, making me close my eyes and sigh in content. Happiness overwhelming my entire frame as I pictured having her here with me, I also pictures my mother's corpse as my father towered over us both that night, but instead of my father, all I saw towering over me with the gun pressed to my skull was Valentino.

I pictures Valentino killing Mikayla.

Taking her life before my very eyes, the same way my father took my mother's life before my eyes when I was a kid, but he payed his debt for that. I killed him for even laying a hand on my mother, and i was barely a teenager.

If Valentino thought he would lay his hands on my wife, he'd have to think again. I'll destroy him. Ill break him limb for limb, removing his throat from his neck, I'll shove it down his mouth, along with the rest of his intestines, the same way I did with his wife, 2 hours ago. He doesn't even know.

Rage clouded my vision as I hurriedly made my way towards my car, Marcus, Angelo, Bryan, Ross and Micheal, along with the rest of the team, filling in the rest of the seats as we sped off to the mansion, knowing that's where the phone call was coming from. Just as we thought we'd make it there without any distractions, the car's phone rang and I put it on as an all too familiar voice made its way through the speakers.

"Bastard," he growled loudly over the phone and I heard a few high pitched muffles sounding in the background. MIKAYLA!

"I have your wife," he laughed menacingly, as I heard a glass smash, and then the scream, followed by a whimper of pain, and then silence, "I must say... she's quite sexy. Especially when she's asleep," he laughed.

"YOU SICK BASTA-"

"Valentino," Marcus cut me off, sounding much more calm than myself, although he hatrd was evident as he spat Valentino's name with venom, "Are you sure you want to go down this road, once this happens, its over you."

His laugh erupted through the speakers again, "Speaking of roads, my dear friend, look behind you."

Everyone turned their heads around, as I looked through the rearview mirror, seeing 4 black SUV's following us, and we all cursed, knowing we were outnumbered by his men.

Marcus sighed, "Well then, I take that as your answer," and he cut the call. My nostrils flaring and my eyes narrowed as I clutched the steering wheel.

I felt Marcus' eyes burning holes into my head, before I spoke, "what?"

Bullets sounding off all around us as the people in the back ducked while shooting back through the windows, Marcus didnt seem to care that bullets were literally passing his skull, "You just had to, didnt you? You just had to seek your revenge, putting your wife at stake, your brother, the rest of us... all of us are in danger because you just thought of yourself."

I sighed, knowing he had a point. But he didnt understand. He didnt and will never understand what I had to go through, what pain and suffering I had to endure before finally finding happiness.

"Marcus-"

"No, Tom," he cut me off, using the nickname he always used when we were kids, "You're selfish, and there's no other way to put it. We all love you, but we cant change the past. What happened, happened, build a bridge and get over it."

Get over it?

I snapped my head towards him, still focusing on the empty road ahead of me, my men cursing in the background, "YOU'RE TELLING ME TO GET OVER IT?!"

I couldn't withhold my anger anymore, "You're supposed to be on my side! Yes, I was selfish, but you weren't there, Marcus! You will never, ever, understand what I went through! So just shut the fuck up, okay?!"

His eyes widened at my outburst, clearly not expecting it, but I didnt care. I breathed out heavily, my chest heaving up and down as another SUV pulled up next to us and aimed at me, but before he could do anything, I pulled out my gun and fired at the driver, hitting the passenger and him in the process, making their car swerve dangerously on the road before it tumbled over on itself and exploded in the middle of the road. I was angry, fuck yes, not because of Marcus, but because I realised he was right.

It was time to end this war. I was being selfish and arrogant, thinking of no-one but myself, it was a bad trait.

I pushed harder onto the pedal, speeding up tremendously and making my way to my wife, who needed me so much right now and I couldnt even be there to save her. I was such a dick and I wondered how the fuck she could love me so much.

* time skip *

I pulled up onto the driveway of my house as I took in my surroundings. My eyes wide and my blood reaching my head with anger. Men lying all around the entrance, covered in blood, some lying infront of the garage, others had some of their limbs sprawled around them too. Throats were slit, heads were off and tossed carelessly to the side, one in particular caught my attention; Houzè.

He was one of my bestfriends and also one of my best fighters and warriors. His body was sprawled infront of the door, his arm bent over in a awkward angle behind his head, his foot bent backward on his leg as his knee was poking out of his jeans. Tears pooled around my eyes, but I didn't let them slip. His entire body was covered in blood. He wasn't going to die for me, he already had, but I was going to avenge him and along with every other man lying here.

Marcus stared at the bodies as his lips were pressed in a thin line and his gaze hard, I looked at him and he nodded curtly. Gunshots were sounding around us, coming from inside the house and I gritted my teeth; Mikayla.

I signaled for my men to stand down, and to not enter the house along with me, but to be on guard for anything that's happening. I slowly turned the knob and everything went silent. I knew Valentino was probably on guard for my entrance.

Opening the door with my hands bare and my face void of any emotion, I stood face to face with Valentino as he stared at me. A sick, twisted smile coming onto his face as he lowered his gun.

"Hey, bitch," he spoke, putting emphasis on the word bitch. He used to call me that all the time back when I used to work for him and he knew just how much I hated it, "Finally you have arrived."

As big as his smile was, his voice was filled with hatred and loath. I didnt say anything, instead I just held my gaze, not letting it drop for anything. My hands fisted into tight balls at my sides and the veins along my neck began probbing.

"You know, killing my family was a sore move on your part," he tsked, shaking his head as if he were disappointed, "I thought I taught you better, ey?"

I gritted my teeth, "Fuck you."

"Now now," he laughed, "Tell your little whore to come out there."

I looked to my right and realised that Mikayla was in the safe room, Liam must have locked her in there- Liam. Where was he?

"What a pathetic bitch, you never could take an order," he growled out stepping toward me with angry, fervent feet. His left hand balling into a tight fist as his side and his right hand gripping the gun like a vice.

I just squinted my eyes and stood my ground. I had enough of this bastard, it was time he had learnt what a man I really was, what a man a had become.

It was time to fucking end this shit.

_____________________________