H.P- Part 9.

Picture of Lucas Martini above.

Edited.

Dwayne Corano.

I couldn't help it. I don't know what possessed me to say those things to her. The moment she heard me, it's like her brain went into a frenzy. I cant the image of her face out of my brain right now. Her face... so pale, frightened, weak and petrified. Her eyes were huge and they looked as if they had seen a ghost. The tears that streamed down her face like waterfalls. Her lips went from plump pink to a pale blue like colour, no life in them. Her cheeks had lost their colour as well. I had never seen her this way before... and honestly, I hated seeing her like this. I don't ever want to experience this with her again. Ever.

The girl I saw today, wasn't the girl i fell inlove with. The girl with the blue gaze.... The girl with the bright smile.... The girl with the colour in her, she was gone. I almost didn't recognise her. What had i done?? Will she ever forgive me?? Damn, will i ever forgive myself for putting her though this... again?!

Mikayla Johnson.

Where was i? I looked around me, only to find nothing but four white walls surrounding me. No window. No door. No life. What was this?

"Mikayla..." I heard an angelic voice whisper from behind me. No, it couldn't be. This voice sounded all too familiar.

I turned around only to meet those same ocean blue orbs staring back at me with the most beautiful of smiles and pink cheeks. Blond hair, like mine was upon a time.

"Mom?" I questioned as i raised an eyebrow looking in her direction. She wore a white, flowing dress with red lips and her eyes shining in the light. She was even more beautiful than before...

"Yes dear," she paused as she let out a breath, "Mikayla... don't leave him. He needs you. He also had a rough past, similar to yours. Don't. Leave. Him."

And with that she slowly began fading away, along with the walls beginning to get some colour in them.

"Mikayla."

"Mikayla!"

"Mikayla! Wake up!" I heard a masculine voice call from beside me, shaking my fragile body.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to step away from the patient," another male voice said. I could hear everything happening around me, yet i couldn't see it. I tried opening my eyes as well, it wouldn't.

"No! I want to stay with her!" Dwyane yelled.

"Sir please-"

"Let. Me. Stay." He demanded at the doctor, then I heard glass shattering and things falling on the floor, and that's when i opened my eyes.

"Ms. Johnson, you're awake," the doctor said as he neared my bed and motioned for my face. I flinched and closed my eyes, expecting him to hit me.

"I won't hurt you," he said in a gentle manner.

I shuddered and stared at him, he had a small smile plastered across his features. He was tall, well built with Brown orbs. If i didn't know any better, i'de say he was hot.