H.P- Part 20

Thomas Marcano.

"Find her!" I roared across the entire house as the bodies from my guards tensed.

"WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME?! GO. FUCKING. FIND HER!" I yelled again, my nostrils flaring and my eyebrows ceased. I was sweating and tensed. My eyes squinting as my anger increased. It's been 2 weeks! Two fucking weeks!

And she goes missing the day after I ask her to marry me!

This wasn't fair.

I already lost her once, and I refuse to lose her again...

I picked up my phone and dialed the number I was hoping that i wasn't going to use in a long time.

"Hello?" The person on the other end asked.

"Yes. It's Thomas. Thomas Marcano." I said in a deep, serious tone.

"Ahhh, if it isn't my old friend... how are you, Thomas? Get any new recruits lately?" He asked. I could already hear and see the smirk plastered across his ugly features.

"I need your help."

"Oh really? And whys that?"

"She got kidnapped."

"By who?" He asked, with a sour tone as if he were mocking me.

"Look, you owe me at least this. I've done many favours for you before, even saved your scrauny ass life! Just do me this one favour!" I yelled into the phone. I felt like throwing against the wall at this point.

"Okay. What do you need?" He asked in all seriousness.

I smirked, knowing it was gonna come to this, "Guns, men and you."

"Anytime, old friend..."

And with that, I put the phone off and dialed Marcus, knowing ide need him too, because whoever took my baby, had to know their stuff. It was almost impossible to break into my house with all my security and cameras, but he hacked the computers and the cameras didn't pick up anything. He killed my men and took my fiancè.

~
~
~

Mikayla Johnson.

"You," *punch* "Took me," *punch* "away from," *punch* "my fiancè," *punch* "hurt me," *punch* "and you expect me to smile?!" I yelled while hurting Alex In every possible way.

"And I'm not sorry," he smirked as blood trickled down his face and blue encircled his eyes.

Moments later, about 12 or 14 men rushed through the door, two of them grabbing me and shoving me against the wall, kicking and punching me multiple times, and the other intying Alex, making sure his okay.

My groans and grunts didn't help because all they did was cause me more pain. A certain hit to the head, made my vision blurry and my inside began to turn. My head throbbed and burned as i screamed in agony and pain.

"Shut up wrench!" One of the men yelled as he kicked me in my stomach one more time as my eyelids felt heavy. I felt myself being dragged into a black ebuss, as darkness overflooded my vision.

"Look what you did! You killed the girl!" I heard Alex scream at the men before hoisting me up wildly and carrying me somewhere. "Don't die on me Micky," was the last thing i heard before i passed out completely.

~
~
~

Thomas Marcano.

"Let's go," I gave my last order as my men silently creeped into his house. Into the place where my fiancè was held captive.