Extra.

Thomas Marcano.

I just, I guess i just couldn't wait anymore. I wanted her mine and mine alone. I know she is mine already, but I want her to be legally as well. I wanted to marry her.

I have never loved any other woman as much as I loved her, and marrying her would make me the happiest man alive. Literally.

She meant everything to me. My rock, my world, my love, my heart, and hopefully soon... my wife. Sprawled across the couch, I just couldn't help but tell her how I felt. I wanted her to know, no more beating around bush. Fuck the bush. But... I wonder if she still wanted to-

Fuck no.

Let's get straight to the point.

Ask her.

Here goes nothing...

"You know, we never actually planned a date for the wedding," Really?! I'm gonna ask her that?! Why was I getting nervous?!

I'm like a fucking girl right now!

"Micky, to be completely honest, I don't want to waste any more time. The sooner I get to make you officially mine, the better. And plus, I really really wanna change that surname of yours. Dont you think Mikayla Marcano sounds better?" I smiled. Hmp, that was Better. Much better infact. She forgot the wedding, but it's probably fine as long as she still wanted to do it.

Damn I hope she wants to do it...

It sounds perfect," she paused, "Lets do it."

"When?"

"Uhmmm, how about next week?" I suggested, "We still need to plan everything, get my dress, your suit, The decor, the cake- OH MY GOD THE CAKE!" She suddenly yelled, making me laugh. I can just picture her drooling over the cake. She was so perfect and amazing. I know i sound like a love sick puppy, but I do. I love her. So much.

"I'll make sure we have the biggest cake in the world, just for you," kissed the side of her forehead. I'de do anything for her, as long as she's safe and happy.

"Look Mikayla, we can hire a wedding planer, get her to do everything. According to what we tell her of course, I just wanna marry you. I honestly don't care about anything else," i sighed, not wanting to be drastic about the situation, but I legit didn't wanna waste time. The sooner? The better.

"Tomorrow." I said suddenly, not being able to hold it back any more.

"What about tomorrow?" I asked, sitting up as my eyebrows ceased in confusion. Staring at her with a worried and panicked expression. Was she saying what i thought she was saying?! She wanted to do it tomorrow?!

THAT'S PERFECT! I hope that's what she means.

"Lets get married. Tomorrow."

And that? Was all I needed to fulfil the rest of my day.

_____