H.P- Part 17.

Edited.

Mikayla Johnson.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as i placed my hands onto his big ones that were covering my eyes.

"You'll find out soon baby," he ensured me as he led me to hell knows where.

We kept walking forward for a few minutes until he finally removed his hands from my eyes. I opened my eyes, only to find a picnic basket layed out on a lush green field with white little lightbulbs hanging on wire around us. Flowers grew around the field making it look ever even more beautiful than it already was. On the picnic basket, a cute little teddy bear was sitting up right and staring at me. And next to him, was plates and cups set out for the two of us. It was dark out, and this made it even more romantic.

I gasped and couldn't take my eyes off this amazing sight. Just as i was about to turn around, an arm snaked around  my waist and another tied a mask onto my face, tying it at the back.

I turned around, only to find him also wearing a black mask in a black suit with a white button up shirt and black tie. Honestly, he looked smoking hot and i just wanted to rip those clothes off of him and fuck him right here, but i restrained myself.

I was wearing a blood red dress with a heart shaped around my boobs, showing some cleavage. I had black pumps on, because he advised me to he comfortable here. My hair was hanging lose around my hips, bone straight. I also had red matte lipstick on with black winged eyeliner and some smoky eyeshadow. Diamond earings were placed in my ears and if i had to say so myself, ide say I looked do-able.

Pun intended.

"You look handsome," I informed him as i encircled my arms around his neck and planted a small kiss onto his plump lips.

"And you look ravishing, my love."

He walked me to the blanket and handed me a rose with a note alongside it. It read:

Mikayla, our love resembles a rose. As beautiful as it is, it has its thorns that may prick you at unexpected moments. It's intoxicating and needs to be cared for, loved and protected. Love, isn t love without issues, conflicts or problems. Just as a rose isnt a rose, without its thorns...

At that moment, I just wanted to break down and melt into his arms. My eyes were glassy but I didn't wanna cry, especially not here.

I smiled up at him softly, only to find him already staring at me with adoration, love and lust swirling in his eyes.

"Thank you," i whispered.

"It was nothing."

I took hold of the teddybear and squeezed him tightly, embracing his warmness and fuzziness.

But what i didn't expect was for it to speak. Literally. It fricking spoke!

'Will you marry me?' The teddy Bear asked as it's stomach opened automatically and a diamond ring was placed in a little box.

I gasped and turned to Thomas, who was blushing and softly smiling down at me.

"Yes," I whispered, "Yes i will marry you."

His eyes widened and in a heartbeat he was by my side, lifting me Into the air and swinging me around as if i were a little girl. After a few seconds, he set me down and embraced me Into a bone crushing hug, never letting me go until I heard some rustling in the nearby bushes that caught my attention.

Afraid, I jumped onto Thomas and held onto him for dear life.

And he chuckled.

He fricken chuckled!