H.P- Part 34.

THOMAS.

"The Valentino?" Angelo asked with shock, surprise and a hint of amusement hidden in his eyes as he stood infront of me. I inhaled a deep breath and exhaled before speaking.

"Yes, I want everything there is to know about him. Where he lives, his personal life, even the fuckers wifes name for God's sake, anything!" I roared out in anger as i stood up, chest to chest with Angelo, looking directly into his eyes.

"Boss, I think you need to calm down, I'll get it, dont worry. Have i ever let you down before?" He smirked as he folded his arms across his chest with a glint of mischief.

"I trust you won't dissapoint me," I raised a brow, before engulfing him into a hug, patting his back in appreciation.

"MIKAYLA YOU CAN COME IN NOW," I growled out making her fall into the room with a shocked look on her face.

Angelo looked at her with a smirk and so did i.

"What? I wasn't eavesdropping," She said very quickly, making it sound as believable as she could, but unfortunately, it wasnt even convincing in the least.

"I never asked what you were doing, babe," I said in a low and dangerous voice making her eyes widen and my so did my smirk.

"Oh uhhh, HEY ANGELO!" She hugged him and he chuckled, hugging her back just as tight.

"I missed you lil' sis," He laughed. As he folded his arms around her lovingly. I looked at the two of them and my worries faded away for a few minutes.

Family was always important to me and clan. Everyone knew how much it meant to me, and that I'd put my loyalty to my family and friends before anything else.

Mikayla glanced to me, her eyes trying to hide her concern, but the moment she noticed my smile, and my amusement, her eyes brightened up with happiness and the unconditional love she always gives me.

They let go and angelo gave me a curt nod before stepping out of the room.

"I'm here for you, and I always will be. Dont doubt for a second that I won't be on your side," Mikayla said out of nowhere, making me snap my attention back to her as her smile started drifting away. Her slow, small steps making their way to me, before her tiny arms snaked around my waist as she buried her face into my chest.

I sighed, wrapping my arms around her warm body, resting my chin on her head as I closed my eyes, breathing in her bubblegum scented hair, "I know. And im sorry for keeping this from you for so long, I guess I'm-"

"Not good at opening up?" She cocked an eye brow as she looked at me, before laughing softly. I chuckled back, "Yeah. Something like that."

"Its okay, you know. I'm your wife now, Thomas. You shouldn't feel restrained to tell me what's going on," Her voice shifted. Any sign of amusement gone, all replaced with seriousness.

"I'm... sorry."

And suddenly she let go of me, stepping back with a huge smile on her face. Her eyebrows raised and eyes glinting with mischief.

"You know, I think I might have a way for you to make me feel better..." she trailed off, slowly and carefully unzipping her jeans, as she removed her hoodie as well. The jeans falling carelessly to the floor, and the top flying into one corner of the room. Her bare breast on display for me to see, and her red thong pulled high up to her slim waist.

My eyes twitching and hooded with lust looked at her, studying her carefully before stepping closer as I removed my shirt.

"You really have perfect timing, you know that?" I laughed as I stepped out of my jeans, swiftly making my way towards her, allowing my big hands to rest on her hips, playing with the waistband of her panties, before looking at her lips, capturing them with mine. My lips moved in a dominating manner, showing her who's in control before swiping my tongue over her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She gladly opened and I slipped my tongue into her delicious mouth, tasting her sweetness. Our lips moved in a rhythm, moving as one, molding perfectly into eachothers embrace.

I let go and bit down gently onto her bottom lip, tugging it before letting it go, making my way towards her neck as she craned it toward the side, making room for me. I moved her toward the bed as I slowly laid her down onto it, grabbing her knees and roughly opening her legs further for me. My body placed between her legs, my face buried in her neck and my tongue licking and leaving open mouthed kissed along her neck and jawline, sure to be leaving hickey's when we're done.

My hand trailing down her body, as she started moaning softly in my ears, her hands grabbing my bare back, holding it for support as my hand made it's way to her pussy, feeling her wetness through her panties.

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath, as I slipped my hand beneath the fabric,  caressed her skin softly and teasingly. I cupped her in my hand and left her neck, staring into her lust filled eyes before ripping off her panties, leaving her bare and wet for me. I smiled as her heavy breaths filled the room.

Removing my boxers and pants, I eased into her slowly, her moans getting louder with each passing second, her breaths becoming even more uneven and heavy, along with my groans, made the quiet room filled with sexual sounds. She started scratching my back when I retrieved myself before going back in, this time faster and rougher.

Her neck craned backward and her back arched upward, making my eyes glance down to her perfect hardened nipples, taking one of them into my mouth before pulling back out and going back in.

"Oh fuuuuuck," she moaned as I picked up my pace, moving faster and swifter inside of her, the tension rising as I started sweating.

I pulled out and roughly turned her around, allowing her back to face me as I lifted her ass up, spreading her pussy as I eased inside of her again, moving faster than before, the sound of my dick slapping against her ass cheeks surrounding the entire room. Her face buried into the covers as her hands clenched into fists around them.

"Micky, im-im, I'm gonna-"

"Oh shit Thomas, me too," she breathed out as I picked up my pace, going faster and faster feeling my dick swell inside of her before releasing my load but I continued allowing her to orgasm as well. We both came, sweating and breathlessly.

"Your dick is so good baby," she muffled into the covers as I laughed, pulling out of her, as I laid down on my back, catching my breath, coming down from my high.

"Your pussy is my heaven," I smirked as I turned my gaze to her beautiful face.

We both laughed and layed in eachothers embrace, leaving behind any worries or issues.

Just the two of us, like it should be.

___________________________________________________

Heyyyyyy.
Okay so I know I've been off for a few months, but it's only because my phone broke and I had to get it fixed.
Sorry.
But I'm back and better than ever baby !

Love you all and stay tuned.

His Possession✔ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें