H.P- Part 12.

Dwayne Marcano

"brother...?"  i heard an all too familiar voice speak from behind me. My rage infuriated at each second and with every breath I took.

I turned around and found my twin brother staring right back at me, with his hideous smirk that i just wanted to rip off his face.

"What. do. you. want?!" I spat as i pushed him back, making him stumble and lose his balance causing him to fall to the ground.

"It's quite simple, brother. You of all people should know," He laughed, "I simply want, revenge..."

"Stay away from her!" I yelled as my eyes turned darker with rage.

"So you know why I'm here then.." He laughed again, "You really do care for her, don't you? Why? Why waste your time on...that?"

"if anything... I'm wasting my time talking to you! I don't want you here!"

"I figured."

"Then why? I've given you everything, I loved you, cared for you, I even looked after you for some time! What. do. you. want. from. me?!" I yelled with rage as i shoved him back again.

"I WANT MY LIFE BACK GODDAMIT! I WANT MY PARENTS, MY BROTHER, MY FAMILY. I WANT LOVE! But... you're here wasting it all on, her," He said as a tear slipped down his cheek from his lids, "What happened to 'family first' or 'bros before hoes' and what happened to... you? Why do you not want to associate with me huh?" He yelled.

"What are you on about?"

"mom always loved you and so did dad. they would always speak so well about their 'little boy' and i wouldnt even be a factor in their lives, yet you wonder what do I want? I WANT LOVE. I WANT RESPECT! I WANT PEOPLE TO APPRECIATE ME!"

"i-I, that's what's you've been going on about? You- you were... jealous of me?" I asked as i felt guilty and sorrow at the same time. it was never my intention... but that doesnt mean I'll forgive him for what he did. He planned on taking Mikayla away from me!

"Yes, yes I was. But im over it. BTW I'm taking your girl. Enjoy the holidays!" He said as he grabbed Mikaylas arm and pulled her out of the room.

I ran after him but to my dismay he had already disappeard around every corner and some of my mens lifeless body were scattered around the house and blood pooled around them. I scanned the area once more, uncertain of how this happened. But then again, a man of his caliber can get away with anything.

I felt my eyes twitch with anger and found myself running after him, but no luck.

The time I had gotten to the front doors, I saw his black ford speed off in the distance.

I groaned and smashed my fist against the door, causing a hole to appear in it.

I reached for my cellphone and dialed a number I thought i'de never need again.

"It's Thomas," I spoke quickly causing the person on the other line to gasp loudly.

"Look. I dont have time for bullshit or games, just give me the fuck i want, or else..." I demanded.

"Alright. I'll be in an hour."

Marcus Marcano.

"So," I paused trailing my finger along her jawline, "You're the one that's been fucking him huh?"

"Excuse me?!" she raised her voice, "I don't know what the fuck you want with me, but you sure as hell won't get it without a fight. I ain't no whore and definitely won't be under a man's control. Im also no snitch, so no, i wont be giving you Information about Thomas. So in the name of the Lord, piss the fuck off!" she spat.

"mmm, feisty. I like it."

"Go fuck yourself."

"you'll be doing that for me," i trailed off as i stroke her thigh. I noticed how she tensed up and a lump formed in her throat.

"I'm actually surprised he told you his real name. That 'Dwayne' wasn't really working out," I chuckled, "Did he tell the real reason his with you though?" I raised an eyebrow.

She looked astonished and surprised which means he didn't tell her shit. Hmp, more drama for  me then.

"I'm taking that as a no," I laughed.

"What are you on about?"

"Your little boyfriend doesn't really love you," I paused with a dramatic sigh, "He recently came out of a heavy relationship, and do you really think after being married for 6 years... he'll end up loving another woman immediatly after?" i laughed in a mocking tone.

"Wha- what?" she asked as a tear slipped down her red cheek.

"yup," I said popping the 'p', "You're just another rebound."

"You're bluffing."

"fine. believe what you wanna, i won't make you believe me," I pasued, "But i am a man of my word."

"He wouldn't..."

I laughed again.

"Dont you think that me being his brother and living with him for 12 years makes me know him better than you?"

"I guess, but was he really... married?"

"Yes. Angela Corano, or Marcano seeing as she was married to him. they were expecting too..."

"What??"

"Yeah, she lost the baby due to the gang-violence shit that we're both involved in... we're even bosses now!" I laughed with a bragging tone.

"How can you even smile right now?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I just can," i shrugged, "I'm a happy and dangerous sole."

"I noticed..." She trailed off in a whisper.

"look, I'm not as bad as I sound Mikayla.." I said In all honesty, "I really didn't wanna drag you into this, you seem like a good person and i wouldn't like to see you get hurt. I wont hurt you. I'm not like that. I'm only scaring Thomas, but seriously... I will never hurt you," I said with a small smile plastered across my face, "The reason i kidnapped you, was because I needed to get back at Marcus. He got married to my.... My, my girlfriend."

"I'm sorry."

"Dont be, it's not your fault. I'm sorry for involving you in this," I smiled softly, "I wanna kill him."

"Why? just because of a girl?"

"No. He killed that girl. So now I'll kill him..."

~~~~~