H.P- Part 11.

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!

Edited😈😈.

Mikayla Johnson.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I tried getting out of bed, but my legs failed me miserably. I couldn't even walk last night. What the- oohhhh!!!

I turned around with an angry expression on my face as I stared at Dwayne with a scowl on my face, and then I lifted my index finger as if pointing at him accusingly. He gave me a confused look as he knitted his brows together.

"You did this," I said as i narrowed my eyes stretching my arms and finger out at him.

"Did what?"

"You did this to me," I said as my voice came out in a hoarse tone as i pointed down to my legs.

He tilted his head for a few seconds before realising what I meant and then stared up at the ceiling acting innocent and scratching the back of his head like he knew of nothing. BITCH.

"You hurt my vagina which now hurts my legs and now i can't walk!" I squeeled as I pretended to throw a tantrum causing him to chuckle and stand up from the bed, wrap his arms around me and pick me up bridal style. He carried me to my destination (the bathroom) and placed me into his extra large tub. Wtf? I was just gonna wash my face dude!

"Uhmmm- "

"Ssshhhh," he cut me off as he took out his phone and awkwardly typed out something. After reading for a few minutes, he removed my clothes ever so gently and filled the tub with warm water. Warm enough to relax yet not warm enough to burn. Just right ide say. Then he poured some luxury stuff into the bath, making it bubbly and comfortable.

"Dwayne?" I asked again as he pulled out his phone one last time and read for another few minutes. Then he left and came back seconds later with 2 roses where he removed the petals and threw them into the water making it look cute and romantic. He dimmed the lights and set out candles at the end of the tub.

Okay?

Then he removed his clothes..

"Dwayne?!"

"Hmp?" He asked ever so casually.

"What were you doing on your phone?"

"Oh. I uuhh... I, i googled how to remove a lady's pain after-"

"TMI!" I yelled as i covered my ears. He chuckled awkwardly and scratched the back of his head. I noticed he does this whenever his aukward or when he did something, but doesn't want to admit.

"Yeah.. And then it said you needed to be relaxed in a tub with Luke warm water and it has to be extra comfortable. I didn't know what they meant by that, so I googled how to make it 'extra comfortable' and thats where the petals and luxury stuff come in," then he paused, "That's where I come in..." he trailed off with a smirk as he removed all of his clothes and got in behind me wrapping his big arms around my little frame.

I cuddled up with him in the water and relaxed my head against his warm and hard chest. I felt my back hit his abs, and honestly... it felt right.

Then his hand travelled places... He brought it around me and placed it onto my pussy, playing and rubbing it under the water. I moaned at the pleasurable sensation coursing through my body. I tilted my head back in ecstasy as he groaned enjoying this too.

"This is as far as im going with you Mikayla, I dont want to hurt you again..." He trailed off in a whisper as he bit my earlobe.

"You won't hurt me," I replied seductively as i tilted my head sharply to the side when he fingers caressed my clit faster.