6. Better Left Alone

Tweek slowly opened up the door of the bathroom. He feel so humiliated. Did he really get off from his friend and some random girl? Wasn't that weird? Wasn't it weirder that he focused on Craig voice more that the girl?

Tweek felt so exposed, and everything inside him wanted to curl up and die. Craig was already standing there, holding a pair of black joggers. Craig wasn't grossed out by sex, or someone getting off from listening to him.
But Tweek didn't like the subject at all.

Tweek took the joggers and closed the door back. He put them on and came back out of the bathroom. He avoided eye contact as he went straight to the door. Craig felt the awkwardness radiating from Tweek. Craig had never felt awkward about sex before. But Tweek's pitiful expression as he opened the door let Craig know that maybe sex wasn't something everyone took so lightly.

Craig stood behind Tweek and closed the door with his hand above Tweek's head. Tweek snapped his head around and glared at Craig. Tweek felt humiliated, and he no longer wished to spend time in the same room as Craig, especially so close.

"Let me leave Craig."

"At least let me give you a ride home, it's starting to rain, you'll get a cold."

"No I'd rather not ride in your car, but thank you for the offer and letting me stay the night. My parents are probably going to skin me alive when I get home, and if they saw you, well they'd skin you too." Tweek smiled despite his pain he felt, and as soon as Craig slid his hand down from the door, Tweek turned and dashed out.

Tweek ran down the stairs, not looking back, and running out into the cold rain. Tweek had to hold the joggers onto him, and folded up the bottoms to prevent them from getting dirty.

Craig watched from the door as Tweek disappeared down the road, Craig closed the door of his apartment. Craig went over to Tweek's unfinished bowl or cereal and began to eat out of it.

Craig's guilt hung to his shoulder. He had brought Tweek to his house to reconnect, and prove to Tweek that Craig was different. Instead, Tweek left feeling worse that ever.

He was in trouble with his parents. He was humiliated in front of Craig. And now he was walking home in the rain.

Craig was now regretting his past choices. He brought Tweek over to mend things, but now things were worse. He should have told the girl to go, or even tried to move the action somewhere else. Maybe, he shouldn't have got involved with Tweek anyway. No, Craig can't regret that decision, Tweek was too good of a person.

The rest of the day for Craig consisted of sulking around his house as he tidied up. He was feeling too much, way more than what he was use to. This was not the plan. This was not how he wanted to fix things. Hell, this wasn't fixing things at all, it was breaking them instead.

-
Tweek was at home now, soaking et from the rain and stood in front of his house. Tweek really wondered if it was worth it. Tweek could have as easily ran into the woods outside of their town and wasted away there. He honestly thought it might be better than having to listen to his parents and face their wrath.

His parents use to let Tweek do as he pleased. They were laid back and very down to earth. They were probably the kindest couple in the town, and a very happy family. But it all changed when the got the news. The news was their families secret. Tweek was the one who decided that, since it was his problem that made the secret.

Tweek never did anything wrong, and his parents never did either, still they were cursed to suffer. It changed their family. Nowadays Tweek's parents didn't bother hanging around the other kids parents. Tweek stopped caring about anything. And from there, his world went to the dull, sad life it is today.

Tweek shivered as he took a few steps towards the house. He reached the door and placed his hand on the cold knob. It was locked, therefore Tweek had no way in.

"I hate this family." Tweek whispered as he turned away from the door and sat down on the porch steps in front of the house. Tweek didn't really hate his family. If anything he hated the circumstance they had to live with, and how he caused everyone's cared for pain.

As Tweek absently sat there, placing his mind in a place out side of his broken body and broken world, he was pulled back in by a older male voice from behind him.

"Get in here. You're letting the heat out." Tweek's father said, even though Tweek was not the one holding the door wide open. Tweek got up and slugged himself into the house. He was not mentally prepared for the fight he knew was coming.

"Me and your mother were worried sick about you, and your so selfish that you don't even bother to consider how we feel."

Tweek has heard it all before. Whether Tweek did something out of line or not, his parents always blamed him for something he couldn't help. It happened every time. Tweek didn't bother fighting back as his father gripped his arm as he yelled.
-
Craig, after a long while, decided that he'd make plans to try again to get Tweek to like him. He had already set it up through text. A big party at Token's house since his parents were never home and usually left him alone in his mansion.

Yep, he would take Tweek to a party. Craig didn't like parties but maybe if Tweek could see  how he acted at a party compared to other kids at his school, he could win Tweek over to trust him again. Now the only challenge would be actually getting Tweek to the party. Craig would figure it out, even if he had to kidnap Tweek again. He was determined to mend Tweek's fear of him. 'Out of boredom and curiosity' Craig thought, that's why he's doing all of this.

Truth be told, Craig had been the first to find the sadness in Tweek's ways of living; that Tweek didn't enjoy life. That's why Craig was doing all of this, but he had yet to piece the idea of that together in his head. Soon, he'd see, that he wanted to fix Tweek's sadness not his opinions and views on him.