7. Wild Thoughts

Tweek sat up in bed, another sleepless night, and turned off the alarm on his phone. His parents had grounded him for the rest of the month, but it's not like he did anything outside of school anyway. He sighed and went into his bathroom. Tweek had the whole upstairs of his house to himself.

He got undressed and turned on the water to the shower. Before he got in, he looked at his reflection in the mirror. Tweek could easily be described as scrawny, and fragile. He didn't really care for what he looked like anymore, it's not like he had anyone to impress. No girls liked him, not that he cared for girls. Guys definitely didn't like him, around this town, they hated being the same gender as Tweek. They thought of Tweek as an embarrassment, and no one wanted to be associated with him.

Tweek knew this, and he only tried to stay out of their way, because If they hated him that much, he thought it'd be less painful for them if he wasn't around. The only guys in the school that hung around him, were his closest childhood friends: Craig, Clyde, and Token. Token and Clyde were mainly playing the 'down to earth' and 'feel bad for Tweek' cards. They thought of him as an accessory. And Tweek really didn't know what Craig was getting at, trying to be his friend?

Craig must have something bigger plan in mind for keeping him near, or maybe he just wanted to torture Tweek by making him think he actually had a real friend in him. These are the things Tweek listed in his mind as most reasonable. Tweek decided against any positive ideas, he didn't want to get his hopes up.

Because who was he kidding? As he looked himself up and down in the mirror in front of him, he thought, who could love this?

Tweek had bruises around his knees, ankles, elbows, and hands. He had a favorable amount of cuts up and down his arms from his nervous ticks. He shed all his bandages and threw them into the trash. His bruise on his side looked like a dirty gobstopper as it had different shades going to the center. Tweek was disgusted by how many scars marked his body. He only sighed and got into the shower.

After his morning went on, he arrived at school. As he walked through the school parking lot, Craig had came up to him.

Craig, just by chance, spotted Tweek slowly walking to the school and jogged to join him. Time to invite him to the party.

As soon as Tweek noticed Craig walking along side him, he made some distance. He just felt so uncomfortable.

"Hey Tweek, are you busy this weekend?" Craig talked and looked straight towards the entrance of the school, making it seem casual as possible.

"Yes I'm always busy."

"But are you sure you want to miss the party of the year?"

"Yes id gladly miss it. Thank you but n-no thank you Craig."

"Come on dude. Why are you so against parties?"

"Don't know, don't care. I'm busy AND I'm grounded, so it's no use in trying to get me to come. Go ahead and tell Clyde too, I'm not going to any party."

"It's not like your focused on school." Craig said spitefully under his breath. He knew Tweek's grades were close to the same as his. Not good.

Tweek didn't respond, instead he just glared on ahead, opening the door only for himself.

"Bye Craig, see you never."

"What does that even mean?" Craig asked getting into the school behind Tweek, but Tweek kept walking. Tweek did turn around for a moment, still walking,

"It means, don't come around me."

Tweek said, he felt very brave in the moment but it was quickly ruined because he bumped into Cartman. Cartman glared at Tweek as he turned around to face the person he bumped into.

"I-GaH- I'm-"

"Shut it dickhole." Cartman shouted as he shoved Tweek right to the ground using his weight against Tweek, and began his walk down another hall.

Craig just stood there. Was every day like this for Tweek? Tweek quickly got back up, turned toward Craig for a quick moment with a sad expression, and walked to his locker to get his stuff for the day.

For the rest of the day, all Craig did was watch Tweek from a distance. Stalker-ish? Yes, he knew it was creepy. Leslie had been getting on his nerves, she constantly wanted something from him.

Around lunch hour, Craig went outside to smoke a cigarette. Why not? They haven't killed him yet. He sat in the back wall of the school, in a section no one was at, not that many people were outside anyway. Tweek was one of the few people though.

Tweek never ate inside. When he did, he'd just end of with a ruined lunch and enough humiliation to last a life time. Tweek didn't mind the cold anymore either. He sat underneath a tree, drinking coffee from his thermos. He held it close to his body so he could smell that home made coffee smell. Tweek smiled to himself, who cares about everyone else, Tweek had his self to make him happy.

His thoughts were interrupted by Craig. Craig took out his, now burn to the end, cigarette and let it drop to the ground beside him and Tweek. He crushed it with his foot then bent down to Tweek's level.

"Craig, I don't know w-why you've suddenly decided to play Clyde and be all buddy with me, but I'm not here to h-help you boost your ego."

"That's not what I want. All I want, is for you to come to the party."

"I already told you I'm grounded. And I don't want to hang out at some lame party when I could be resting." Tweek started with his eyes close and chin lifted.

"Tweek you've become quite the pussy through high school. You sit around and take everyone's shit and never even complain. This party will be good for you."

"Not. Going."

"Fine." Craig said getting back up and standing over Tweek, "I guess we'll just have to see, won't we?" Then he walked back into the school. Tweek shoved off Craig's last sentence, Craig wasn't going to be able to convince Craig to go to the party. No way.
-
Tweek finished up his coffee unaware of the cold stare he was getting from Clyde. He had stayed far enough away to not be noticed. He had came out to find Craig, and was met with not only Craig but Tweek too. He had listened to Craig ask about the party. Why was Craig asking Tweek to the party? Usually that was what Clyde did, not because he wanted to, but because he was playing fake friend. But Craig had shown emotion when talking to Tweek. Craig didn't even give Clyde any emotion showing during the time of his mother's death.

It made Clyde's skin boil. If Craig was planning to prank Tweek, wouldn't he be in on it? What was Craig planning, and what was he trying to get out of it? Clyde decided he'd take matters into his own hands. If Tweek showed up to the party, he'd plan something to make sure Tweek never came to another. As well as ensure that Tweek knows his place, which is no where close to being Craig's friend. Craig would learn that his attempt to invite and befriend Tweek would be a mistake. That'd show them, Clyde thought, don't go plan things behind my back.

If Token was listening to Clyde's thoughts, he'd probably explain that he just needed to ask Craig's intentions instead of going over board. But Token wasn't around. Sadly, for Tweek's case.