'Amber Alert'

I am soooo feeling it today, so I'm gonna do a double update.
Luv you guys!

"Hey Y/N!" you turned to your right and saw a smiling Jonah.
"Hey" you said casually,
OMG his freaking dimples.

"You can walk with us there if you want."

"Oh,umm. Sure! I'm taking my skateboard though."

"You skate too? I have a feeling we're gonna be great friends."

That comment made you blush a little. You take off your backpack and pull out your skateboard.

As you do so you just now notice 3 people standing next to Jonah.

"Oh yeah, sorry Y/N. This is Andi, Cyrus, and Buffy."

"Nice to meet you guys" you say while holding out your hand for them to shake.

You notice Andi whisper something into Buffy, they then look at your hand like you just sneezed on it.

"Okay I'm ready" you mount your board and clip on your helmet as Jonah does the same.

*Le time skoooop*
You were so excited to finally try the famous 'Spoon milkshake' and the fact that Jonah was paying made it 10 times better.

You unclipped your helmet and put your skateboard into your bag as you entered the diner.

The waitress gestures toward a table and the five of you sit.

It was Andi, Cyrus, and Buffy, to one side then you and Jonah in the other (you being next to the window).

"So how do you like Jefferson Middle so far?" Buffy asked while sipping on a bottled water.

"Oh it's great! I look forward to spending the year with you guys!" You hear Cyrus do a light chuckle and then Buffy slightly elbows him.

"That's great to hear!" Jonah says excitedly. You begin to pull up the messaging app on your (your phone of choice) and just then you see a blond teen who looks to be in high school walk in. She slides into the booth next to Jonah and playfully tugs at his hair.

"Amber Alert. Amber Alert." she says while laying her head on Jonah's shoulder. You look up from your phone to see Andi rolling her eyes and the other 2 looking away.

"Oh, who is this?" Amber asked while lifting her head from Jonah.

"This is Y/N. She's new to Jefferson."

"Oh, well I've gotta go. Text you later!" She says while blowing way too many kisses and exiting the diner.
I already don't like her.

You sigh quietly and continue texting your boyfriend.

Oh snap! Anyways I am taking request for the boyfriends name so lemme know in the comments or just private message me. Anyways I love you guys and BYEEEEEEE!
Oh and I almost forgot do we have any Markiplier fans here?