T H R E E

It was a Friday night like no other. And I, got invited to go to one of the most popular high school parties on the whole campus.

I looked at the address that was sent to me and began to get dressed. I wanted to go more so casual than dressy.

I put on (your outfit of choice)
and some Converse.

I took out my phone and wrote a text to my friend who was also gonna be there.

Lyndse 🍰🐼
Hey y/n, are you ready for me to pick you up?

Y/N🐙🌺
Of course!

About 10 minutes later she came and picked me up in her dads convertible.

"Your Dad let you use that?" I ask.

"Shhhhh" she says while pulling out.

Lyndse has been my best friend since grade school. She was pretty, bubbly, energetic, and very nice.

I looked at what she was wearing tonight and it was a marble print dress with some light flats. She had her hair in her signature French breads and the tips were still dyed.

"I'm sooooooo excited!" she says as we make to to the party.

****(At the party)

We walk in and see most of the guys playing some weird game.

We wander around a bit more and find a bowl of what looks like fruit punch.

I don't trust it.

I leave Lydnse's side and walk around. There's a bunch of kids wobbling around with red Solo cups in their hands.

I then find someone sitting on the couch alone, so I sit next to him.

"Hi, I'm y/n."
"Jonah."

So I will continue this One Shot later. But first I wanna thank you guys for 20k READS. Y'all are amazing!

Peace ✌