Valentines Day (part 1)

'It's Valentines Day!' you thought to yourself as you jumped out of bed.

"What do I wear? What do I wear?" you said walking towards her closet.

"AHA" she pulled out a a long red hoodie with hearts and a pair of Adida shorts. She then put on some socks and your red converse.

If you don't like the outfit, you can change it!

"Y/N! Breakfast is ready!" your mom called from downstairs.

"Coming!" you grabbed your backpack and all the Valentines Day stuff you wanted to bring to school.

When you reached the bottom of the stairs you smelt the delicious smell of pancakes.

"Mmmmm. That smells delish mom!"

"Thanks! By the way Jonah called and is coming over to walk to school with you."

"Okay. When is he coming?"
Just then a light knock was heard from the door.

"ILL GET ITTTTT!" you yelled running to the door.

"Hey Y/N"

"Hey Jonah. I'm almost ready." you grabbed your backpack skateboard and began towards the door.

"Ready?" Jonah asked.

"Yep"
And with that you started towards the school.

TIMMMMEEEE SKIPPPPPPPP

As you guys arrived at the school Andi, Cyrus, and Buffy greeted you guys.

"Hey Jonah. Hey.... Y/N" Andi said a hint of sadness AND disgust playing in her voice.

"Hey guys" you and Jonah said.

"Actually I have something for you guys." you said as you pulled out the valentines.

You gave Andi, Cyrus, and Buffy the store bought ones that came with sweethearts and then gave Jonah the box of chocolates.

"Thanks..." Andi, Cyrus, and Buffy said.

"No prob!" you looked at Jonah who was staring at his gift in owe. You waved your hands in his face.

"Earth to Jonah." you say while turning to the others and laughing a bit. He doesn't say anything and just stares at the message that you attached to the box.

He then overtakes you in a hug.

Hey guys sorry I haven't done a chapter in forever. But I'm sure you guys read my decision chapter. Anywho, THANKS FOR READING!
BYEEEEEEE ('⊙ω⊙')