F I V E

Sorry I haven't updated. Comment what I can do to make it up to you my lovelies! 🤔

Today was the last day of school. The day I plan to tell him I've had a crush on him since 2nd grade.

The announcement called for all the walkers, so I followed the announcement and left the already vacant classroom.

Leaving the old, worn down, middle school building, I looked for him.

Jonah Beck.

And there he was... it's not like I didn't know what to say I've been planning this moment since I was freaking 8.

"Uh Jonah,"

"Hey Y/n, what's going on?" He said smiling that same gorgeous smile.

"I kinda have something to tell you..." his facial expression goes from happy to a state of worry. And to be honest that really made me worry.

"Sure, go on.." he said, now looking slightly intrigued.

I wanted to get it over with so I whispered it extremely too fast, 

"See I've kinda had a crush on you since in was seven and for almost six years i didn't have the courage nor know what to say, so I decided to do it on the last day because I didn't really want to get exposed because I do like you more than a friend. I think I'm in lo-"

He stops me with a hug.

A thousand emotions flood over me: confusion, excitement, happiness, and most evident, I was really flustered.

He looked into my eyes and finally said the words that I've been dying to hear for 5 years "I love you too"

He lets go and finally says "I wanna be with you."

I look down at my feet not knowing what to say. While staring at my (shoes of your choice) I ask him, "Does this mean we're official..?"

"Of course, I feel like you're the person that I need in my life. You're... That Girl."

We smile at each other for what seems like forever. Then, we share an explosive kiss.