'Waffles'

Hey guys, so I'm still trying to work out a chapter schedule. I'll keep you updated. Today is also a SHOUTOUT chapter.

Y/N P. O. V

It was the first Monday of Winter Break. Jonah already stopped by his house and grabbed a few pairs of clothes.

Right now he was asleep so I decided to make us waffles!

I'm so nice... I thought to myself.

Once I finished making the waffles, I heard Jonah come down the stairs.

"Good morning..." he said in his morning voice.

Rubbing his eyes he sat down beside me at the table.

We ate in silence until Jonah spoke up.

"Thanks for letting me stay at your place." he said while his mouth was stuffed with waffles.

I giggle a bit before I say "your welcome"

*           *          *          *          *        *

After we ate, we sat down on the couch and put on Netflix. I leaned on Jonah and put on 'Stranger Things'.

Then a knock was heard at the door.

Who could that be. I thought.

I run upstairs and put on (your outfit of choice). I put my hair in a quick up do and go to the door.

Jonah was sitting on the couch still. Eager to see who was behind the door.

I open the door slowly. Poking my head through. 

Jonahs P. O. V

"Hey my love" I hear a deep voice come from behind the door.

Who could that be... I thought. Then I hear Y/N yell.

"AARON?!?"

READ! 👇👇👇
Wowza! Aaron is back!!

OK so for today's shoutouts I want you to comment down below #PartyCrasher. Tysm
Thanks for reading!

Peace ✌