"Muffled talking" (The Dance)

"I'm so glad you guys could make it!" Rosie said as she gently pushed Y/N and Jonah into the house.

"No problem, thanks for inviting us Rosie!" Jonah said genuinely.

"No problem! Make yourself at home! If you need anything just let me know."

Y/N nodded in response and set out to find the group, with Jonah following close behind.

Finally, after about 30 minutes of looking, they heard some muffled talking in a back room.

Y/N and Jonah both looked at each other then nodded.

Being as quiet as possible, they crept towards the door and pushed it open gently. Looking inside, they saw Andi, Cyrus, and Amber.

Where's Buffy? Y/N thought to herself.

Dismissing the thought, she listened in on their conversation.

"New plan guys," Andi said while standing in front of Amber and Cyrus.

"Spill" Amber said while twirling her blonde hair.

"Instead of embarrassing the two, we're going to break them up..."

With a complete look of shock written on their- Y/N and Jonah's- faces they just sat there. Not knowing what to say or do.

Then, out of nowhere, Buffy appeared behind them with a guilty look on her face.

Hey guys, good news!
2 chapters are coming tomorrow! Since I didn't have a chance to yesterday.
Don't forget to..... Ummm.... Stay frosty my friends... Sorry that was random. Okay BYE

Don't worry I didn't forget to say

Peace ✌