'My shoes'

Chapter number 2! Let's do this!

Y/N P. O. V

We walked out to see everyone staring at us. Great. Just wonderful.

Except everyone seemed more chill.

Let me elaborate.

Andi seemed to be flirting with this random guy.
AN: I mean that one guy who was at Cyrus's bashmitzva.

And Cyrus was talking to some other guy. Maybe one of Rosie's friends.

Buffy was even talking to some guy from the basketball team.

"Maybe if they continue to talk to other people, they won't bother to mess with us." Jonah says while still holding onto my hand.

We both look down and quickly remove our hands from eachothers grasp. I look up to see him blushing.

I probably am to... I thought.

Everyone else stopped playing the game so me and Jonah just continued walking around.

"So. About what happened in the closet." Jonah started, sounding a bit guilty.

"You don't have to be sorry. As weird as this may sound I actually enjoyed it." I say looking down at my shoes.

"Good" he says while lifting my chin.

"The party...ends pretty soon." I say breaking the silence.

"yeah, I'll call my mom." Jonah says while taking out his phone.

"Crap!" he says while shoving his phone back in his pocket.

"What's wrong?" I ask while texting my mom.

"My parents went out of town a couple of hours ago and I forgot that I'm supposed to be staying with my grandma."

"If you don't wanna stay with your grandma, just spend a few nights at my place."

"Really? Cool thanks!" he says.

We're just gonna say that it's Winter break. I know it was Valentines day but just bear with me. Ty!

"You'll just have to borrow my older brothers old clothes. I'm just gonna text my mom."

Wow Jonah is staying 2 weeks of days at your house! What's gonna happen?
Okay I just realized that I haven't done any one shots! So that's coming REALLY soon. Luv you!

Peace ✌