'Third wheel'

Hey guys. I'm sorry that I haven't updated. I was editing, revising, fixing, and planning more chapters.

Please forgive me!

Y/N P. O. V

Once I opened the door and saw Aaron, I almost flipped.

I was excited, angry, and happy at the same time.

"Hey my love." he said, his voice was just as amazing as when I left (home state ).

"What are you doing here?" I ask, very confused.

"I came to see you. After what happened, I didn't think it was fair to you to just...leave." he says sounding sad and genuine.

Crap. I thought to myself... Then, I saw a girl emerge from behind him.

Julia Gomez...Is here?!

Then Jonah came from behind me.

Things couldn't get worst.

"Who is this?" Aaron asks, a hint if jealousy and rage in his voice.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce you. Jonah this is Aaron, my ex, and Aaron this is Jonah..." I say trailing off.

Just then Julia came from behind Aaron and walked right up to Jonah.

I hated Julia sometimes, she always was flirting with Aaron even while we were dating. She was like a third wheel.

"Wow, your very handsome. You should, totally, be a model" she says twirling her hair on a finger.

Oh boy. I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Did I mention, that me and Jonah are dating?" I say.

Jonah turns and looks at me. He gives me a look.

"Well... Me and Julia are dating also..." Aaron says, hesitating  a lot.

"We are?!"  Julia says.

"Oh yeah, we should, totally go on a double date!"

"We should." I say while motioning for them to come inside.

Wowza! Okay so next chapter they may have the double date. And I want to thank @Crummy890 for giving me your traits!

Shoutouts are coming next chapter also!

And if you want to be in a a chapter, message me your traits!

Peace ✌