'A Goofball'

BEEP BEEP BEEP...

My alarm clock was sounding at freaking 6 o'clock in the morning. I unlock my phone and realize today's the day we go back to school.

I dart downstairs and wake up Jonah.

"Jonah...." I say while poking his face.

"hmmmm..." he says while pulling the blankets up over his face.

"We have to go back to school. Get dressed then eat." I say while heading back upstairs.

I put on (your outfit of choice), did my hair, then some makeup.

When I was finished I went downstairs and saw Jonah asleep in an empty cereal bowl.

I sighed and continued getting ready.

*                    *                    *             *
Once we arrived at the school, after skateboarding there, I immediately notice a Convertable pull up to the school.
I already knew who it was....

Aaron stepped out of the car with his backpack in hand. As soon as he did that, all the girls in the perimeter ran up to him.

Of course.

He, however, ignored them and walked up to Jonah and me.

"Hey guys, do you mind showing me to the office?"

Jonah looked at me in disapproval.

*                    *                    *             *

We were in the middle of homeroom when the teacher steps outside to take a call. She allows us to do whatever during that time.

I get out my phone and text Jonah so that nobody hears our conversation.

Y/N 💝😍
Are we gonna tell anybody that we're going out?

Jonah 💘💎
I wasn't planning on it. And with this Amber situation... I don't think so...

Y/N 💝😍
True. I really do think it's Andi though. Do you still have her number in your phone?

Jonah 💘💎
Idk, maybe. Do you wanna go to the Spoon after this?

Y/N 💝😍
Yeah! My parents come back today at 12 too.

Jonah 💘💎
Aww...I enjoyed staying with u... 😢

I look up at Jonah and laugh.
He's such a goofball.

I really hope you enjoyed this! I haven't updated in forever and I'm sorry!

Peace ✌