'4 minutes left'

Hey guys here is chapter 1 of the day!

Y/N P. O. V

I look at Jonah to see him staring at the bottle. I hated my life so bad right now, but I also am... Happy. There was 1 good thing and 1 bad thing about this situation.

I mean think about it. Out of all the people in the room. The bottle landed on Jonah. I must be the luckiest girl in the world!

But on the bad side. That gives Andi, Cyrus, and Amber more time to plan their revenge.

"Okay into the closet you two lovebirds!" Rosie yelled while pulling me and Jonah by the hand.

By now me and Jonah were in the closet.

It was quiet and very awkward.

"So...Jonah...Ya like jazz?"
I mentally face palmed.

Jonah just laughed whilst shaking his head.

"Not really"

We stood there talking for what seemed like forever until Rosie shouted that we only had 4 minutes left.

"Can I ask you a question Y/N"
Jonah asked while looking at me seriously.
"Go on." I say while fiddling with my hair.

"Do you like me... Like more than a... Friend?"

Way to make things more awkward.

"Umm."

"And answer honestly. Because I know I've only known you for a few weeks, but I feel like its been forever."

By then we were face to face. Inches apart.

"I do I didn't wanna say anything at first because And-"

But, he cut me off by placing his lips on mine. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy it. So of course I kissed back!

Then out of nowhere a loud knock filled the closet.

Dammit Rosie. I thought to myself while dusting off.

Yep, I'm that girl who fell for Jonah Beck.

Hey guys here you go..
I did what you guys asked for. Your welcome. So anyways, sorry I didn't do any chapters.

I'm just lowkey depressed that the Dolan Twins aren't making videos anymore for awhile. But any who, I love you guys!

Peace ✌