'Some chick'

The school day was finally over and it was about time. It was getting pretty boring. I gather all of my belongings and head out to the bike rack to grab my skateboard.

Jonah catches up to me and walks by my side. He nudges me and makes a face. I turn around and see Aaron with a bunch of girls. Despite the fact that he has a girlfriend.

I look back at Jonah, he looks angry. Even worst... infuriated.
"Just ignore him..." I say reassuringly.
"I'm not worried, it just sucks for him."
"What do you mean?" I ask him confused.
"He doesn't get to be with you. How can someone give up something this beautiful...?"

I blush not knowing what to say.
"Thanks, but your literally like a movie star. You actually remind me of this actor... what's his name?"
"Probably Asher Angel. I get that a lot."

We continue our conversation until Aaron comes up.
"Hey guys, isn't this great. First I switch schools and now there's all these girls who can't get enough of me." Aaron says winking at several girls.
"Don't get to cocky Aaron. They'll drop you in a second if they find someone richer than you."
"While we're talking let me give you some free advice. Talk less. You can't do better than this." He says winking.

I look at Jonah and whisper "I know I did". He looks at me and smiles.
**********
"By the way, do you know some chick named Andi?" Aaron asks, sitting in the booth across from Jonah and I. His arms wrapped around my waist.
"Yeah we do. Why?"
"She told me to give this to you." He says chewing on a tater tot.
He hand me and Jonah a strange envelope. We stare at it scared of what might happen.

"You guys need to smile more" Aaron says. Not understanding how dangerous Andi actually is...

We finally gather up the courage to open it.
Inside it reads...

Choose wisely,
not everyone is innocent.

Cliffhangerrrr!!! 😂 sorry guys
And don't forget to vote plssss!

So anyways I'm thinking of starting a new book. Lemme what I should do. It's obviously gonna be an x reader.
Peace ✌️
xoxo