7. Mysteries...

Why is it that I am worried about the course that this story will take now that my sister started watching an anime shoujo a bit unusual to take 'references' according to her? Even her narrative in this chapter worried me... I hope nothing bad happens...

Heilig Kreuz / Cross Emblem from the grimoire back cover

With Kimagure far from where the dungeon was, his power no longer continued to maintain the shape of the structure and it slowly began to collapse. At the same time, the spell that caused Acnologia to attack (Y/N) for no reason vanished.

When the dragon regained his consciousness, the first thing he saw was the girl in Jinrei's arms. He wanted to ask the young man what had happened, but since (Y/N)'s safety was first, he flew quickly towards them and grabs them with his claws to take them to a safe place where the rubble could not hurt them. Jinrei used his magic to hide them from the sight of the other wizards who were surrounding the dungeon. After finally finding a quiet place Acnologia released them on the meadow.

—Jinrei, what happened? — Acnologia asked. The young man just raised his head to look the dragon in its eyes but that alone was enough for Acnologia to find out everything that happened— I see... — he murmured as he acquired a smaller and more adorable appearance—well... at least I'm glad that she is well— Acnologia seemed somewhat distracted while still looking at the girl and as more he saw that peaceful face she have, the more he doubted about whether he should return her the magic that Heilig had entrusted him or not.

As long as Kimagure is targeting her, it was not convenient to give (Y/N) that dangerous magic but now that he was awake he had no other choice; if he did not want that magic to disappear after his death and with it the only opportunity to return everything to how it was before, then he had to return that power to her soon.

The little dragon approached to (Y/N)'s necklace and touched it to make her grimoire appear in front of her and making use of his tail he closes the grimoire and turns it over so that the black side with a 5 leaf clover remains in front. He used his tail again to open that half of the grimoire on a page that was totally black and stopping on those pages, the dragon begins to recite some words in ancient language before his body released a strange negative energy that began to be absorbed by the grimoire and shortly thereafter, that 5 leafed clover that decorated the back cover was replaced by a cross.

On those pages several texts began to appear in white letters while on the edge of the sheets a red margin as if it were blood sliding down that surface appeared on them. Acnologia's body slowly began to fade and before it completely disappeared, her returned (Y/N)'s grimoire to her necklace before flying into (Y/N)'s chest and tries to hug her as best he could.

—You may not be able yet to use this magic or that maybe this power didn't have any use for you right now but I'm sure you'll find a use for this soon... — was the last thing he said before his body disappeared completely from the place leaving (Y/N) alone with Jinrei.