Julius Part 1/1

What the hell was going through my mind when I decided to write this? Seriously ... this really is not going to end as I had thought and in fact I forgot how we wanted to finish this at the moment when Julius stopped being so important for my sister ... and about Chloris Kardia ... I think he will appear during Caelus ending...

It had been several days since that meeting and although (Y/N) did everything she could to fit in her new environment, everything was useless because the nobles did not seem to accept her so easily so they just ignored her and everything that she asks them.

Tired with the treatment she constantly received from others, (Y/N) gave up all hope of getting along with the members of the nobility and began to lock herself in the library from morning to night to be able to read completely alone everything she could about the magic and the past that surrounded it.

As much as her father asked her how she was doing in the palace, she only showed him a smile and told him that she was fine and that there was practically no problem.

For several weeks, Julius believed in her words because he never hesitated for a moment of that smile that (Y/N) showed him but that quickly changed the moment he entered the library to look for some documents he needed.

He found the girl recharging on one of the walls of the room while she had an open book on her lap and around her were several books too as well as several sheets of paper and a small inkwell. The girl at that moment was asleep so Julius approached carefully to her only to notice a faint trace of tears in her eyes; and with that he managed to understand everything.

—Why did not you tell me what was really going on? —He murmured softly as he took a seat next to her. At that moment (Y/N) moved slightly until her head ended up resting on one of Julius's shoulders —You do not need to carry all your problems alone...now I'm here to help you...— Curious about what she was reading, Julius takes the book that was between her legs to see what was the content of those pages.

Julius was very surprised to see that this book was about the history of the Clover Kingdom as well as several obscure facts that had happened long before its foundation, so he took the book in his hands and began to read the text that was in that page. Those pages spoke about an elven clan that had existed more than nine hundred years ago, located not far from the Sosshi village and Kingdom Spade: The Ieri Kardia Clan.

A clan of elves that was known for their vast knowledge of magic, especially magic that is now considered as forbidden, completely disappeared one day when several humans managed to enter the magical forest where they lived and forced them to lend their powers to them for ambitious purposes. Those elves, not wishing to lend their powers to those humans, preferred to die and take those humans with them too so that their ambitions would not harm the rest of the elven clans that still existed in other parts of the Kingdom.

Julius was surprised to read that and due to the information contained in this book he supposed that it did not belong to the Clover Kingdom and his suspicions were confirmed when he closed the book only to see that on the cover of this was the crest of the Kreuz empire.

—I suppose that was to be expected... the Kreuz Empire has existed for more than 2000 years... but why are you reading this, (Y/N)? I do not understand... — Julius muttered before closing the book and leaving it aside. He turned to see (Y/N) and played a little with the strands of hair that covered her face slightly before showing a smile —whatever... — Julius settled himself much better on the floor and rested his head on the girl's head—... I guess I'm glad that things have happened this way... like this, I will not have to worry about someone taking you away from me... — he murmured before closing his eyes and falling asleep next to her because of all the work he had lately.