11.- Dancing with beast...

When your sister is so bored that she even ended up inventing random attacks just because the ones in the manga are useless for her in this chapter...

Sorry if we take a while but we... get into a fight between us about some things in this story and in the end this story will only have 12 chapters and several endings... XD

—Oh... I'm surprised that a human like you has managed to deduce something like that...— that beast muttered while several of the other beasts that were scattered throughout the city seemed to stop to go to where he was and at the same time, the ice beast that was fighting against Leopold came to his side— but even if that is true and we have a life of our own, we are still a mere creation of the mage who invoked us... if he were to spend all his magic or fall unconscious, we would disappear... but is impossible for it to happen because the magic that the members of the Kreuz family possess is almost infinite now that they are no longer under the influence of the seal that existed in the kingdom...—

The beasts finally arrived where Asta and Leopold were and without wasting any time, they immediately joined the two main beasts, causing them to grow considerably in size. And just as the beasts came to the place, so did the captains of the magic knights and even the Sorcery Emperor who followed the beasts in case it was another attack by White Night Eye but when the beasts saw them arrive they were totally pleased because it was as if they had wanted Julius to reach that place from the beginning.

—How easy it is to make humans fall into our trap...— said the ice beast laughing in front of all the magic knights who had come to the place before his mouth began to emanate an icy air that began to completely surround the area where they all were— If it will be so easy, I do not think it will be necessary for the lady to do something to get rid of these garbage... — he muttered totally confident before opening his huge jaw to let out a great roar that opened a slight dimensional crack.

The fire beast took advantage of the frigid aura of the surroundings to create a kind of obsidian cage and throws the wizards inside that crack before following them closely with his brother. The cage stopped on a circular platform that was floating in the middle of a lake of burning lava and the surroundings were completely surrounded by chains that were constantly bathed by the lava of the lake as well as several flows that fell from the roof causing it was impossible to get away from that platform.

—Welcome everyone to Tartarus, the Kingdom of the Demonic Beasts...and our home...— said the fire beast stopping in front of the cage to disintegrate it with its roar before stopping not far from them next to the ice beast— and the place where your bodies will be destroyed and burned until there is nothing left... — he said but in doing so, the faces of the knights changed because the expression of concern they had before now was one of relief.

—You seems too calm to know that this will be the place of your death... — commented the ice beast beginning to move slowly towards them before taking the initiative and launching to attack Nozel who only smiles at the action of the beast and appears his grimoire in front of him.