9.- After the defeat of the Crimson Lion King

I thought that they wouldn't have so much participation in the story

I thought that they wouldn't have so much participation in the story ... but if you went back to watch the anime again to take certain references of their personality, then I think it's time to worry ...

And as expected from your constant attacks of depression...you exceeded the time limit I gave to you to finish the chapter. But well... something is something... but don't you think you overdo it a little?

—Yami-san, Yami-san... — Asta and Noelle arrived at the base screaming totally altered. Keeping that expression on their face, both young men quickly went to where the captain was and without knocking previously, they entered in the place. Seeing that only the two of them arrived, Yami got up from the chair to walk towards them.

—Where is (Y/N)? He asked looking for her with his eyes, but at that question, the face of both did nothing but fill with concern and sadness before Asta finally took out the envelope to give it to Yami who did not understand what was the meaning of all that but had the slight feeling that something bad had happened. He took the envelope in his hands to open it and take out the note that was inside and read the words that were written there. —Gather all the Black Bulls, now... — he ordered. While they went to gather the rest of the members, Yami read again the words of that note believing that his eyes were deceiving him but the content remained the same no matter how many times he read it.

After several minutes of silence, the members began to meet one by one until finally everyone was present.

—Yami-san, what happened so that you called for us so suddenly? — Magna asked on behalf of the others who were in a situation similar to his, but seeing that (Y/N) was not at his side as she used to, he supposed that something had happened to the girl that make Yami act that way—It's (Y/N)... right? — Yami sighed at Magna's words and nodded before extending his arm with the letter for him to take.

Magna took the envelope from Yami's hands and took out the piece of paper to unfold it and begin to read it aloud so that everyone was aware of the situation.

"Watching the person I love die in front of me made me realize how weak I am ... Yami-san, guys... do you think I can make myself stronger if I go to the realm of demons?"

Those were the words that were written on the paper. By the way they were written they clearly say that (Y/N) had decided to leave the Clover Kingdom to go find a way to become stronger.

— What do you think? —The captain asked. Vanessa approached Magna to take that piece of paper and see it with her own eyes; those words were handwritten but for some strange reason, she doubted whether they were actually written by (Y/N) or not.

—I've never seen (Y/N) write so I do not know if that really is her handwriting but I can assure that she would never do anything just to get more power... I talked to her several times during the night and for what she said, the most important thing in her life is find out if she had a family member waiting for her or not... that's why I do not think (Y/N) has decided to abandon her search for something as simple as the desire to obtain more power... — Vanessa answered.