10.- A secret hidden under the ocean...

And instead of writing, my sister preferred to go and play Love Nikki... and it looks like she had a lot of free time because she even edited an image for this chapter... I literally had to force her to write and even help her a bit because of another depression attack...

 I literally had to force her to write and even help her a bit because of another depression attack

One day 16 years ago, the sky at the south of the Clover Kingdom was covered by a huge amount of black clouds as it slowly began to descend a castle to stop a few meters above the sea. The construction seemed to slowly collapse and the debris began to fall towards the water.

In the midst of all this commotion, two white rays of light and five black rays of light shot out of the place until they began to separate and go to different destinations. Two black Rays ended in the Spade Kingdom while two others ended up in the vicinity of (name) village; likewise two rays of different colors were lost in the distant sky and the last ray of white light went towards one of the forests that were in the vicinity of the capital of the Clover Kingdom.

In the middle of that meadow surrounded by trees, Caelus arrived at the place with a newborn in his arms. Because he had used most of his energy trying to escape from the Kreuz Kingdom, he was weak and with much effort he could stay conscious.

Unable to continue carrying the little girl in his arms, he leaves her on the floor next to his staff and leaves a necklace with the name of '(Y/N)' engraved with red letters on that small crystal of the color of the night.

'I never thought that I would have to use all my power to escape from the kingdom... really... How powerful was the barrier that my son raised?' He thought annoyed as his eyesight began to cloud and he was about to lose consciousness 'I do not know how much time it takes me to recover all that magic but in what I do, I'll sleep inside her body...as for her, I'm sure that someone from this kingdom will find her and take care of her while I wake up...'

Caelus crouched on the ground and kissed (Y/N)'s forehead before reciting a spell in ancient language. Once cast the spell, his body begins to fade until finally leaving (Y/N) alone in the middle of the forest and as soon as the presence of Caelus disappeared from the place, the little girl began to cry.

Her crying completely flooded that forest causing several animals to move away from her and others to come and see what was happening, among which were several white wolves who came closer to her and tried to reassure her in every way possible until they finally managed to make her fall asleep while they leaned around her in case some other animal tried to hurt her.

The cries that previously flooded the forest disappeared, but that did not prevent the mage who had entered the place following that mysterious light to reach where the little girl was. When the wolves saw that mage approaching, they quickly got up and left the place. This person was Julius who had followed that light with the hope of finding some interesting magic, but what he never expected to find was that little girl.