12.- Everything to free you...

And in the end ... you went back to using our OCs again... but well... as there is no description of them I will not complain anymore...

But seriously... what are you thinking about when you write that? Even just reading it and imagining it gave me something... it's incredible that you have managed to summarize all the main plot that we had planned in only 12 chapters... now what remains to be decided are the endings...

—Forgive me please... — Julius apologized before finally joining his lips with hers in a forced kiss. (Y/N)'s eyes returned to their normal estate and shortly after they did, she loses consciousness.

Surtr and Hervor disappeared once the magic that controlled (Y/N) broke. Jinrei was completely furious at what had happened but since he had the orders to don't do anything he simply sighed trying to control all the anger he felt at that moment. He descended a little from the sky and took out a small bracelet to throw it on the ground before disappearing form the place and leave (Y/N) abandoned there.

Seeing that things were over, Julius finally releases (Y/N) and moves slightly away from her to let her slowly regain consciousness. Asta approached to the bracelet that Jinrei had previously thrown and picked it up in his hands before approaching (Y/N) with it.

He was about to give it to Julius but when he noticed that something was engraved on the bracelet, he decided to look at it better to see what it was about but before he even managed to read what was there, (Y/N) wakes up.

The girl slowly opened her eyes and when she saw that Asta was carrying the bracelet she had been looking for so much, she quickly got up from the floor to snatch the object from him and press it firmly against her chest.

—Finally I could find it... the bracelet that contains my father's last name... — she said cheerfully as the surroundings slowly changed until they all appeared on the outskirts of Clover Kingdom—I'll go right now to look for him... — she commented turning around to start running towards the Spade Kingdom.

—Wait (Y/N)... Where are you going? —Asta asked trying to reach her. (Y/N) stopped momentarily and turned around to see the young man.

—To look for my father ... if I remember correctly this surname belongs to the Spade Kingdom so I will go to that kingdom to look for him... — she commented.

—Huh? And what is your father's last name? —Asta asked curiously and at the same time happy that his friend would finally find what she was looking for.

—I remember it now... I finally remember everything... my father's last name is Novachrono... and his name's Julius... — she shouted before turning again and running back to the Spade Kingdom. Upon hearing that surname Julius quickly asked Nozel to stop her so captain of the Silver Eagles used Alysídes Graváta to stop the girl and return her to Julius who did not know what to say to that situation — Julius-san? What's going on? —She asked, approaching the mage to take his face between her hands and force him to look at her.

—If you remember everything... Then where are you going? — He said showing a smile almost between tears before pulling off the hands of (Y/N) from his face and approach her to take her body in his arms and hug her —(Y/N)...it's me... Julius Novachrono... your father... —he replied. Confusion appeared in her face

—That cannot be true... it's a lie, right? — She murmured confused as her eyes slowly filled with tears and unconsciously her body corresponded to Julius' embrace. She was totally surprised at how close her father was to her all this time but at the same time she was sad because she could not believe that the person she had fallen in love with was her own father. —Why... why of all the people, you had to be my father? —She murmured as a strange dark aura began to form around her.