7.5- A night under the blue moon...

This take me all the day but finally managed to finish it :3 This was supposed to be a Valentine's special but it ended up looking more like an extra chapter half crazy ... oh well ... I think we'll take it into account for the main story ... XD

And I cannot believe that I had to erase another scene similar to the blue night in this fic ... I hate to go to add more tags for each time you add more characters from other series ... and one more thing: Can you stop changing the way you call Julius every time you write a new chapter? Because sometime you use 'Magic Emperor' and other times 'Sorcery Emperor'

~ In the dungeon where Caelus was previously chained ~

That place that previously lacked of light and was full of chains, now had become a completely different place. There were bookshelves around, a desk and at the center of all a crystal sphere floating in the center of a base carved in bone and glass... and lying on a sofa that was located not far from the entrance, Caelus was looking at some scrolls that contained a summary of everything that had happened with (Y/N) since he had left her side.

Everything seemed to be fine but in one part of it, the name of a spell that was cast on (Y/N) make him stand up a bit confused. At the same time he did it, Heilig entered in the room and saw with surprise the expression that his father had at that moment.

— What is happening, father? Did something didn't go as you expected? — Heilig spoke mockingly as he walked slowly towards Caelus who got up from the sofa to walk to the desk.

—I cannot understand it... what are Jinrei and you thinking? Using Diabolous Magic: Feeling Enchant with her... and precisely that feeling... What is the use of doing that? —Said Caelus, placing the scroll on the table and takes seat near the desk.

Heilig laughed at the expression his father showed before stopping at the desk.

—It will be useful when Jinrei uses Diabolous Magic: Feeling Bond in her ... —

Caelus sighed at Heilig's words.

—Anyway... You wouldn't mind if I came back to (Y/N)'s side, right? I need her to retrieve my staff...—

—No... while you do not do anything outside of what we agreed...—

・・・

(Y/N) woke up earlier than usual because she could no longer sleep. Yami was too heavy and no matter how much she tried to get away from him, the captain of the Black Bulls ended up crushing her anyway.

Using her grimoire to escape him like the last time, (Y/N) silently leaves Yami's room and begins to walk in the halls of the castle with no goal in mind. It was there when she remembered that just on that day a well-known holiday was celebrated in the Heart Kingdom and she thought it would be a good idea to do something similar for her friends.

Changing quickly with the help of her magic, (Y/N) leaves the castle and goes flying to the city to make a quick shopping among which were sufficient ingredients to prepare chocolate and returned to the castle to begin to prepare it and have them ready before the others woke up.

Although it was her first time doing something similar, (Y/N) didn't have a hard time finding the right way to do it and little by little she was increasing the speed with which she prepared them and once the mix was finished she used some ice magic to make it harder and give a shape to the chocolate.

When the others woke up, they were attracted by the smell of chocolate and quickly went to the dining room to see what was happening. Upon arriving (Y/N) gave each of them a small box with the chocolates she had prepared.