Fuegoleon Part 2/2

No matter how much I tried to ignore it, I could not. That attitude of Fuegoleon is way too similar to that of Ryo Fu... and this chapter is more dialogue than anything, how didn't you lose your patience this time writing all that? Commonly after three or four dialogues together you end up wanting to skip up to three weeks so you do not have to keep moving so slow...

 and this chapter is more dialogue than anything, how didn't you lose your patience this time writing all that? Commonly after three or four dialogues together you end up wanting to skip up to three weeks so you do not have to keep moving so slow

—Well... we can go now, hime-sama... — Hervor commented happily and appeared in front of (Y/N) who at that moment was reading several books in the library. She looked up to see the young man floating beside her before closing the book she was reading and returning it to its place with the help of her magic and then getting up.

—Okay...— she said showing a forced smile before getting up from that chair and start heading towards the exit of the library. (Y/N) was somewhat sad to leave the Clover Kingdom because she wanted at least to see her fiancé wake up from the coma he was in before leaving but apparently that was not going to be possible anymore. The girl opened the library door just after Hervor left the place.

As soon as the girl was out of the place, a strange scandal next to the library made her turn around to see what was happening and in doing so, her eyes met those of Fuegoleon.

She was surprised to see that her fiancé had finally awakened from that dream and although she would have liked to hug him and say goodbye to him, she preferred not to do so because he was with his brothers and she didn't consider it right to interrupt them in that moment.

(Y/N) looked away as certain sadness appeared in her eyes. She took her hands to the stone that hung from her neck and pulled sharply the collar before returning to look at Fuegoleon; (Y/N) showed him a forced smile before throwing the necklace to the floor to finally turn her body completely towards Hervor who had opened a strange portal.

—It's time to leave now... (Y/N)-hime... — said the young man with a smile on his face as he extended a hand to (Y/N) — I'm sure you'll like the place we're going to...— (Y/N) smiled and nodded at the words spoken by Hervor before taking his hands and let the Void God take her to the portal which disappeared once they both passed through it.

The moment she disappeared from the sight of Fuegoleon, a certain anger and frustration seized the young man which caused a strange hostile aura of fire to appear around his body. That aura was so dangerous that Leopold and Mereoleona quickly left the redhead who took advantage of that moment to run to the balcony where the portal was previously.

—I lost her again...I cannot believe that she was once again taken away from me...—he commented while hitting the railing with such force that it ended up destroyed — if I was going to lose her anyway...then why did I wake up? —he murmured trying to regain his composure. Leopold slowly approached his brother again now that this dangerous aura was no longer surrounding him.