Fuegoleon Part 1/2

And again with Divine Gate... XD

After officially joining the royalty, (Y/N) did everything possible to be able to fit into her new life and at the same time she began to learn the best she could about the manners and attitude that someone of royalty should have. And although she deeply hated to live or being close to them, she had to ignore that hatred and coldness that they always showed to her because while her father is happy with her progress, she did not care about anything... or at least that's what she thought until that day when she had a strong fight with Nozel.

Even though she was Julius's daughter, the captain of the silver eagles was not able to see her as such because she was aware that she was only adopted by the mage and that he simply could not forget the fact that (Y/N) had grown up in the forsaken region.

Those cold words of Nozel made (Y/N) annoyed and at the same time, it made her realize that no matter how much she tried to act as such, she would never get well accepted within royalty and unable to contain that frustration after that verbal fight, (Y/N) slapped Nozel before running off without any direction.

She wanted to escape and forget all this royal business, but she did not want to leave her father now that she had finally found him and even if she want to go back to the village where Yukio and Rin were, she had a slight feeling that she would not find them in the village.

After running for a long time until finally leaving the palace in some way, (Y/N) realizes that she is in a place that she didn't seem to know because beside from the vicinity of the palace, she had never explored the buildings in the surroundings.

The place was too peaceful and quiet for her taste and even the silence was such that even she was able to hear the beating of her own heart; (Y/N) began to walk around trying to discover where she was until, due to luck or maybe fate, she ended in front of a building that seemed to belong to the medical area.

At that moment a strange feeling took hold of (Y/N) and made her unconsciously enter the place and begin to look around. The place was almost empty and was rare to see people around, but by the time she reached one part of that building, she noticed that there was really no one and that there was only the one door in that long corridor.

Her curiosity caused her to slowly approach the door until she stopped in front of it before opening it carefully and entering the room without making any noise. The interior was dimly illuminated by the light of some magic crystals on the ceiling and at the center of this place was a huge bed where apparently only one person was sleeping in.

She walked to the bed wanting to know who that person was and getting close enough, (Y/N) saw that it was a young man with vermilion hair. Seeing that sleepy face, (Y/N) could not help but climb on the bed to be able to look at the young man much closer but being centimeters close to him a strange feeling of familiarity took hold of (Y/N).

That person... it was as if this wasn't the first time she had known him, but no matter how hard she tried to remember, nothing came to her mind.

—Nee~ who are you? — She murmured slightly moving the young man to try to wake him up — why do I feel that I know you? This is strange... — seeing that he didn't seem to react no matter how hard she tried to move him, (Y/N) finally gave up and took a seat next to him to try to think things a little better.

In the midst of that silence, (Y/N) slowly recalled the day she arrived in the capital searching for the staff of Caelus; she remembered that just after obtaining the staff, she crossed paths with Jinrei who took her by force to the city so that she could see the fight that Asta was having against a peculiar enemy that controlled bodies.