Chapter 1 edit

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up and looked at my phone clock.
"4am...again" I said to myself and sighed. I looked up to the ceiling and lay there for a few minutes before I got up, I didn't try to fall asleep because I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep again. I go to my bathroom, took a long warm shower and got out. I had the towel around my body and looked at myself in the mirror.

'Ugly ass bitch!','Can you just die?','Wow you are so fat','Really are you taking more food faty','I don't understand why you aren't in jail for murdering your parents','You are a fucking murderer don't come close to me'. All those things people say to me everyday is always in my mind. I know I am ugly, fat and useless but I did not kill my parents. I saw tears running down from my eyes to my cheeks.

"Is that the only thing everyone thinks about me, and how could they think I killed my own parents that is just crazy" I said to myself and turned away from the mirror, I can't even look at myself without hearing all those things. I dry myself and put on my school uniform.

 I dry myself and put on my school uniform

Y/n has enter the chat.

Y/n: hey is someone up?

Jin has enter the chat.

Jin: good morning y/n why are you up so early, don't you have school??

Y/n: well...yes I have but you know I can't sleep good :(

Jin: aww when did you go to bed and when did you woke up?

Y/n: umm...I fall asleep around 3am and woke up 4am again...

Jin: WHAT I THOUGHT YOU JUST WOKE UP!!!!

Y/n: umm no I took a long shower and make some breakfast I'm eating right now

Suga has enter the chat.

Suga: YOU WOKE ME UP, DO YOU WANNA DIE??!!!

Y/n: sorry oppa I was just bored

Suga: oh hey Y/n how are you?

Y/n: umm good I think how about you?

Suga: good and I hope you got a LOT of sleep this night

Y/n: umm...sure

Suga: Y/N YOU ONLY GOT ONE HOUR OF SLEEP JIN JUST TOLD ME!!!!

Y/n: sorry but I can't sleep and I will just put on some makeup so no one would see

Jin: you should take care of yourself but at least you eat breakfast

Y/n: yeah...breakfas

Suga: y/n are you coming on our concert next week, we can give you a special ticket so you can come backstage

Jin: AND WE CAN FINALLY MEET EACH OTHER

Y/n: haha yes I'm coming but I need to eat up and do my homework

Jin: okay bye we love you

Suga: don't stress to much and don't care about the idiots in the school say

Y/n: I will try and I love you all too, bye

Y/n left the chat.

"Hmm the clock is only 6am and it is 2 hours left till the school begins" I talked to myself and took up my homework on my computer. After 1 hour and 30 minutes I was done with the homework and close the computer.

"Time to brush my teeth and then go to hell" I said and go to my bathroom and brush my teeth and put on a little bit of makeup. I looked at the time and see it is 7:40am. I put in my headphones and put on some BTS songs. Then I live my apartment and lock the door and left to school. When I was in school I quickly get my things in my locker and go to my classroom. I sit down on my place all the way in the back and beside the window. I looked at my phone and see that the clock is 7:55am and more people come in to the class.
"Hey shit head did you have money for me" I heard a voice say and I looked up to see no one more than Sara and her stupid little group. I quickly give her the money because I don't want to get my ass kicked from the whole class like last time. When the class begin everyone sit down and the teacher come in with 9 students after her. I didn't know we got new students, I just hope they don't bully me like the others. But to my luck that is not gonna happen.
"Good morning everyone today we have 9 new students, make them feel welcome here and be nice to them" Mis.Lee say and then say something to the boys.

"Hey everyone I'm Kim Junmyeon but you can call me Suho" the one that was closest to the teacher said. He looks really nice and that one who cares about everyone.
"Hey I'm Park Chanyeol" he stood beside Suho and was really tall, he also had big ears and remind me of Yoda.
"Hey I'm Byun Baekhyun" he was standing beside Chanyeol and he have eyeliner, he kinda remind me like a old friend.
"Hey I'm Do Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O" he was beside Baekhyun, he had like owl eyes, heart shaped lips and glasses.
"Hey I'm Kim Jongdae but call me Chen" the camel looking guy said, lol just kidding.
"Hey I'm Kim Minseok but call me Xiumin" he remind me of a soft and cute cat.
"Hey I'm Kim Jongin but call me Kai" he look like a playboy and I could already tell that many people would love him.
"Hey I'm Zhang Yixing but call me Lay like the chips" he smile so his dimples shows, he is pretty cute.
"Hey I'm Oh Sehun" the other tall guy say and he look like a cold person, maybe also like a playboy.
"We are a group of friends and we call us self for exo. Please take care and welcom us" Suho said with a smile and everyone bow down. Okay so Suho must be like the leader of the group, I guess.

"Okay boys take the empty seats in the end of the classroom and that gonna be your new seats" the teacher said and they nodded their heads yes to her. Of course the only place you can sit is in the back, it is five all the way in the back and five in the round in front of me. I guess Someone gonna seat next to me. This gonna be the first time since everything started, I look down and try to not think about it.

I could feel that someone was sitting beside me but I didn't bother to look up or care about the person, so I just put in my headphones like always and start to listen to some music. I looked out from the window and didn't play attention on the class because, I simply didn't need to do that.

----------------------------------------
This is the first chapter and I hope you like it❤️