Chapter 10

Sehun’s P.O.V

“Yes…” I whispers and took a sip from my bubble tea.

“I knew it you like her” Suho said happy so the other members heard.

“Who is that lucky girl?” Kai said and wiggle his eyebrows.

“Not gonna tell you” I said and walked away. I wanted to be alone for a time, i can't see how Bella is smiling so much with another guy. I walked to my favorite place and no one is here. It is in the woods near a river and it has a little bench there. I sit down and looked at the river, listening to it and when the birds sings. I started to feel sleepy so I lay on the bench and then fall asleep.

………

I woke up hearing a girl sing, I still has my eyes close but her voice was so good. I keep listening to her voice and it got closer and closer, then she stop.

“Sehun why are you sleeping here?” I heard y/n’s voice. ‘Wait she was the one singing!?!?’ I open my eyes and saw her standing in front of me. She have big black glasses, sweatpants, converse, hoodie and her hair in a messy bun.

 She have big black glasses, sweatpants, converse, hoodie and her hair in a messy bun

‘She look so cute...wait Sehun what are you thinking she is a murder’ I shake my head and sit up.

“Sehun how long have you been here?” She asked and sit down beside me.

“Umm idk” I said and looked at my phone.

“12AM!?!?” I screamed and stand up. I saw I got many missed texts and calls from my members.

“Oh shit” I said under my breath and y/n looked at me confused.

“What is happening?” She asked.

“My members gonna kill me when I come home” I said, I'm so worried about my own life right now.

“I think they will understand if you tell them” she said with a soft voice and that calmed me down a bit.

“So why are you here?” I asked her.

“Oh just on a night walk, I always come here when I can't sleep” she said and looked out to the river. It wasn't so much light here only the moon’s light, but that was perfect. I looked at her and she was still looking at the river. I can't help but feel something weird in my stomach but I can't keep my eyes of her.

“You know Sehun that I have always been here every night after my parents died” she said and looked at me. Her e/c was so beautiful, why haven't I seen it before?

“But this calm me down because it is so quiet and I'm left with my own thoughts” she continue and looked at the river again.

“Same here it calm me down too” I said but I still looked at her and she laughed a little.

“Sehun I think you should call them they are probably worried sick about you” she said and stand up.

“Yeah” I said and she looked at me with a soft smile and my heart stopped.

“Oh and Sehun we have no school in the rest of this week Rose told me” she said.

“Oh okay thanks for telling me” I said back and smiled a little.

“No problem Sehun, see you tomorrow” she said and then left.

“Yeah...see you…” I half whispers.

Suho’s P.O.V

“SEHUN DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THE TIME IS, DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS!?!?” I screamed at Sehun.

“Yes I'm sorry Suho, but I fall asleep” he said.

“You could at least turn on the sound on your fucking phone” I said at him angry. I was so worried that I almost called the cops too look for him.

“I'm sorry” he said and looked down.

“Sehun go to your bed and sleep we gonna talk more tomorrow about this” I said and he nodded his head yes and walked to his room. I looked at my phone and saw that y/n had texted me.

Did Sehun come home safe and sound?- y/n

Yes, I gonna talk to him tomorrow- Suho

She had already told me everything so I knew he was on his way home
------------------------
Hey there again
I have one question if you was to lazy to read what u write in the last chapter I just gonna ask this question again.
Do you want me to write like a diary and answer questions you want to ask me.
Please let me know if you want that or not.

But I hope you like my story ❤