Christmas special

A/n

Hey it's been a while but here is a Christmas special chapter.

This is not a real chapter only a special one because it's been a while and it is Christmas.

Of course it is Sehun x Reader

I hope you enjoy this little special chapter and merry Christmas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Sehun was sitting in a quiet and cute café. It was Christmas eve and you both was just spending the time together. You hold your cup of hot chocolate/coffee and take small sips from it. You looked from the window and to your boyfriend, this was your first Christmas together.

"Hey Y/n look it is snowing again" he said exited and looked at you. You giggle at his cuteness and looked out from the window again.

"Yeah" was all you said before you finish your drink. When you both was done he paid for the drinks and then you two walked out hands in hands. It was cold outside but not so cold as it was yesterday, so you two decided to take a walk in the park.

"Y/n look" Sehun said and pointed to the little pond in the park.

"Omg that is so beautiful" you said and smiled.

"It is more beautiful when you are here" he said making you look at him. You shake your head as you smile at him.

"That was so cheesy" you said and giggle.

"Only for you" he answered, he looked into your eyes before he kiss you and you kiss back. When the sweet kiss ended you both smiled to each other. You started to walk again in the park but then you stopped him.

"Hey Sehunnie look" you said and he looked at you. When he did that you throw some snow in his face and he looked so offended.

"Hey what was that for?" he asked.

"Oh nothing" you said innocent and then he give you a smirk.

"Oh baby you have just started a war with the only one Oh Sehun, I hope you are prepared" he said, you started to run from him as he start to chase you. He try to throw some snow at you but he missed every time but you hit him every time you throw snow at him.

"YAH Y/N!!" he screamed and both of you laughed as he still chase after you. When you turned around to throw some more snow on him he wasn't behind you. As you were about to turn around again someone hugged you from behind.

"Now I got you" Sehun whisper in your ear and you quickly tried to get away from his grip, but that was no use he was stronger than you. He start to tickle you so all you did was laughing and still trying to get away.

"I'm sorry Sehun please let me go" you said between your laugh. He stopped tickle you and when you tried to catch your breath he pushed you down in the snow. You was laying in the snow as he throw some snow on you, you did the same to him. When he thought you was done he stopped and held out a hand to you.

"Let's go home" he said and smiled at you, but he didn't think that you had other plans. You took his hand but drag him down with you in the snow. Once again you both was laughing and rolling around in the snow.

"Hahaha okay we should go home now" you said and stand up, he stand up too and looked at you.

"I don't trust you" he said and before you has a chance to think or even move he throw you over his shoulder.

"Yah I'm not a potato bag or something" you said, you slapped his butt and smile.

"Yes you are and you are my potato bag" he said and give your butt a hard slapp.