Chapter 6

Sehun's P.O.V

"BAEKHYUN I TOLD YOU TO STOP!!!" Kyungsoo screaming to Baekhyun and he just laughing.

"Hahaha but it is so fun to teasing you" he said and Kyungsoo hit him harder on his head.

"Good morning on you two" I said, I sit down and open my phone up. I was about to see if it was something interesting has happened but Suho took my phone.

"Yah give it back" I said and stand up.

"No you need to shower and then eat" he said and pointed at my room door. In our house we have 5 rooms with a bathroom to every room. And I'm the only one who doesn't share room with someone. (A/n: Sulay [Suho x Lay], Chanbaek [Chanyeol x Baekhyun], Kaisoo [Kai x Kyungsoo], Xiuchen [Xiumin x Chen] like this is how they share room if you understand) I walked up to my room and take some fresh clothes and then go in to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and then put on my clothes.

I walked down again and started to eat my breakfast

I walked down again and started to eat my breakfast. When we all was done eating and fixing us we looked at the time.

"It is 9am we should be going to the shop now" Suho said and then went out from the house.

"Yah baby wait for me!" Lay screamed after Suho and run to him. We go to the shop and we see a police talking to one of the workers.

"What is happening?" Baekhyun asked and was about to walk closer but we stopped him.

Y/n P.O.V

I walked to the shop and then I stopped. Why is the police here and why are they talking to Lisa? I looked to my right and see exo is standing there and talking.

"Yah I wanna know what is happening" Baekhyun half yelling and the others try to make him to shut up. I walked past them and go in to the shop and I feel them looking at me.

"Excuse us but you can't enter here till we are done" a police man said.

"Oh she is working here so she can come in" Lisa said and waved me in to the shop. I walked in and we sit down with the police man. Right now I'm in my working clothes and my hair in a ponytail.

"So what brings you here?" I asked the police man.

"I'm looking for Choi Y/n" he said and both me and Lisa looked and each other.

"Why?" I asked and looked at him.

"Because someone is looking for her" he said.

"Who?" I need to know who is looking for me.

"Choi Youngjae" he said and I was so shocked.

"I'm Choi Y/n" I said and he was looking at me.

"How can I be so sure about that?" He asked.

"Come here tomorrow at 9am and I gonna show that I'm Choi Y/n, and I may not look like I look today so remember my voice" I said and the police man nodded.

"Okay I gonna bring him here too" he said and then leave the shop.

"Y/n why is he looking for you?" Lisa asked and I stand up.

"I don't know, we will see tomorrow why" I said and go to fix some things. I heard that Lisa open the door and that the boys come in to the shop.

"Lisa is it okay if I don't work today I promise the boys I would hung out with them" I asked when she come in to the room I was in.

"Yes can but that means you need to work the whole day on Monday" she said and I started walk to the changing room.

"Sure" was all I said and changed my clothes and put on my glasses.

I waked out from the back door when I was done

I waked out from the back door when I was done. I then walked to the front door again and see the boys is drinking their bubble tea. I smile to them and then go to Lisa.

"Hey Lisa I want the one I always have" I said and used my different voice. She give me the bubble tea and winked at me.

"Yah why are you winking at me" I said and took a sip from my drink.

"You look good are you trying to impress on someone?" She asked and wiggle her eyebrows.

"No don't get it wrong" I said to her and roll my eyes.

"YAH BELLA COME HERE!" Baekhyun screamed. I give Lisa a 'I will kill you if you say anything' look and she just laughed at me. I walked to the boys and sit down on the empty seat.

"Wow Y/n you look beautiful" Suho said and I blushed a little.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself" I said and he laughed a little and give me a thank you.

"So guys I was wondering a thing" I said and they looked at me.

"What is it?" Chen asked.

"Do you guys have a girlfriend?" I asked because they asked me if I had a boyfriend yesterday and I just wanted to know.

"No but we have boyfriend" Xiumin said.

"What really so who are you guys dating?" I asked.

"Don't tell anyone because last time we told someone they said mean things to us because we are gay" Kai said and I nodded.

"Me and Kyungsoo is dating, Xiumin and Chen, Lay and Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, and Sehun is single" Kai continue talking.

"I promise I wouldn't tell anyone if you don't want to" I said and everyone give me a soft smile.

"So do you know why the police was here? " Baekhyun asked.

"Idk I just come here" I said and they all nodded. We all took a sip from our drinks and it was some seconds silence. Until Baekhyun broke the silence and looked at me with a quiet seriously look.

"Bella can we ask you a question?" Baekhyun asked and I nodded my head yes.
---------------------------------------
Words: 1007

I'm so sure that this chapter is uploaded to late but my iPad fucked up so everything I had written from chapter five to like chapter eight just deleted. And I don't know why so I wrote this chapter again and I can't promise that chapter seven gonna upload on Monday like I would love to update T^T. But I just hope that the next chapter gonna update on Monday but probably not because I'm having a sleepover with my friend this weekend. Oh and I still need help with what you should give to BTS and please comment what you think about this story so far.

But I hope you all love it❤️