Chapter 8

Y/n's P.O.V

Lisa left my apartment because I told her that I wanted ice cream, but in reality I just wanted to be alone. I started to cry again and hugging my knees. After crying in some minutes I try to calm myself down. I heard that someone is called me and I answer becuse I thought it was Lisa.

"Hey Bella how are you?" I heard Suho said. I couldn't say anything and started to cry again.

"Bella what happened why are you crying!?!?" He is worry and all I wanted to say was I'm okay or the truth but nothing come out from my month.

"Bella I will be at your place in 5 minutes" he said and then end the call, how do he know where I live? After 5 minutes I heard someone knocking on my door but I didn't open it because I just wanted to be alone. The door open and the person walked in and closed the door behind.

"Bella are you in your room?" The person asked, Suho is here like he said but I stay quiet. He walked and open my door, there he is standing in front of me.

"Y...y/n?" He was confused but still walked to my bed and sit down.

Suho's P.O.V

Y/n fall asleep in my arms after crying and explaining everything. She talked really fast but I understand every word she said and how she feel.

"Y/N I HAVE YOUR ICE CREAM YOU WANTED!" Someone screamed and it sounds like a girl. I looked at y/n's face and saw that she was still sleeping. I slowly laid her down in her bed and cover her with her blanket. I walked out from her room and saw a girl standing there.

"Who are you?" She asked and looked at me and then on y/n.

"Kim Junmyeon but call me Suho, and I'm y/n's friend" I said and she looked shocked.

"She doesn't have any friends except me" she said.

"A friend to Bella but it seems I'm friend with both Bella and y/n even if they are the same person" I said and she looked more shocked.

"Ohh I'm Lalisa Manoban but call me Lisa" she said and give me a small smile. Me and Lisa talked for a bit before I went home to the other.

"I'm home guys" I said and took of my shoes.

"Suho baby where did you go?" Lay come up to me and hugged me tight.

"I got us some candy it was kind of hard to found the best candy shop" I said and show him the candy bag. Then all the others come running to us.

"I heard candy" Chanyeol said happy.

"No candy for you" Sehun said cold.

"I hope you got sweet candy for Sehun" he said to me and looked at Sehun.

"Why?" Sehun asked Chanyeol.

"Because you need to be sweet and nice to others" Chanyeol said and Sehun just hit him on his arm.

"Stop fighting and let's eat candy" Chen said and took the bag from me. He walked in to the living room and the others followed him.

"This kids" I sighed and followed them.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

We all walked in to our class room and took our seats. Y/n was already sitting in her seat, she looked at Suho and he looked back at her and giver her a smile.

"What is going on between Suho and y/n?" Kai asked and looked at them.

"He maybe just want to be friendly" Lay said and sit down. Hmm something is happening between them.

"Hello class we would love take y/n up here" Sara said and everyone was looking at her.

"Come on y/n nothing will happen" she continue and y/n slowly stand up and walked to her.

"Okay so you all read the school blog right" Jennifer said and everyone is nodding ther head yes.

"What the hell is she doing this time" Suho whispers quiet to himself but I heard him.  Suho knows something and we don't know. Is he hiding something from us?

"Y/n is it true?" Sara asked and y/n looked at Suho like he should help her.

"Y/n answer me" she said and y/n looked down.

"N...no" she almost couldn't get it out but we all heard it.

"Excuse me what did you say?" Jennifer took a step closer to y/n.

"Excuse me Sara and Jennifer but don't you have classes to go to and out class start now" Suho said and they looked at him. Y/n walked to her seat but whisper thanks to Suho before she sit down.
---------------------------
I finely update this book after like 10000 years
I'm sorry that I don't update so often but I gonna try to update so fast I can.

I hope you like this chapter❤️