Chapter 4

Sehun's P.O.V

"No I have some stuff to do but I can after 4pm" she said.

"It is okay we can meet in the bubble tea shop 5pm if that is okay?" He asked her and she nodded. She then left and probably gonna go home or something.

"Finally let's go and get some bubble tea" I said and really wanted it now.

"Not now we should get home and change our clothes and then go there and then clean the house if we gonna bring someone home" Suho said.

"Yes omma" everyone said and we leave to our house. When we was home we walked in to our room to change our clothes. I looked in the mirror and see how I look and I look good like always.

I go down and see the other is waiting for me

"I'm ready to go" I said and we went to the bubble tea shop. It was a little shop and it was so calm and beautiful, and there is where we saw Y/n happy for the first time. We is in the shop now and no one was there to take our orders then a girl come out to take our orders. She have her hair up in a ponytail and she looks really good in her working clothes, not in a pervert way.

(A/n: what you have on you when you work)

"Isn't that Y/n?" Baekhyun whispers.

"Yes it is" Chanyeol said and now she was in front of us.

"What do you want to order, we have coffee if you would love to have" she said and give us all a soft smile.

"What but isn't this a bubble tea shop?" Xiumin asked.

"Well I'm the only one who knows how to use the coffee machine and I make the best ones so we have coffee when I'm working" she said still with the soft smile on her face.

"I want coffee" Xiumin said with his face all light up and she giggles at him. We all order and Suho pay for it, then she told us to take a seat and wait.

"Wow she looked beautiful" Chanyeol said.

"Yeah..." I said it out loud.

"Omg Sehun agree that someone is beautiful" they all said and started to teasing me.

"Yah shut up" I said and the whole table became quite and looked at a other way so I looked at what they looked at. Sara and her group of friends come in to the shop.

"Hey we want to order" Sara said and Y/n turned around.

"Oh I didn't know you worked here" Sara said and smile at Y/n. She took their orders and when Y/n said they need to pay.

"Oh darling we don't need to pay or do we?" She said to Y/n and give her a paper.

"Oh yes sorry I will be to your table soon" she said and started to fix everything.

"Hurry I don't have the whole day" Sara said and they took a seat on the table beside us.

"Oh hi there boys I didn't know you was gonna be here" she said and winked at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh hi Sara" Suho said and she looked at him.

"So Suho how is your group in the music?" She asked.

"Good we already write the song" he answers and then Y/n come with their drinks.

"Y/n what are you doing in the group in music?" Sara asked Y/n and take a sip from her drink.

"I just gonna play the piano, Chen write the song and they all 4 gonna sing" she said.

"Oh so you let them do all the work?" She asked and Chen was about to sat something but Y/n started to talk.

"What every you say" she said and left.

"Wow do she thinks she is cool?" Jennifer asked Sara and Y/n come back with our drinks.
----------------------------

669 words

I know I suck at writing but who cares.
I hope you enjoy it even if it's bad❤️