Chapter 13

3 months later

Y/n's P.O.V

"Y/N CAN YOU OPEN THE DOOR?" Youngjea scream from his room.

"OKAY" I answer and walk to the door, I open the door and see BTS standing there.

"Hey are you Choi Y/n?" Namjoon (Rap monster) said and all if them looked at me.

"OMG WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!" I was so excited and confused at the same time. They all laughed at me and walk in to my house, they close the door and made a group hug.

"You didn't come to our concert so we thought something happen to you" Jungkook said and I laughed a little.

"No nothing happen to me, I guess I forgot and was really busy" I said and they nodded their heads. I let them in to my apartment and told them to take a seat on the sofa, I got them juice and cookies.

"So how have you been Y/n?" Taehyung asked and took a cookie.

"I have been good, how about you guys?" I asked back to all of them.

"Good" they all said at the same time and some of them said it with cookies in their mouth. I laughed at them and they looked at me like I was a idiot or something.

"What is so funny?" Jimin asked me and I let my laugh calm down.

"Nothing" I said and smile at them.

"No tell us" they all said again at the same time.

"You all is talking at the sametime and some of you had cookies in your mouth, it was cute" I said and still smile at them.

"Hey we are not cute we are manly man" Jin said and I laughed at him.

"Yeah yeah whatever you said" I said and took a cookie and eat it.

"Hey how are you guys doing?" Youngjea asked and walked into the living room. I looked at him confused and then on the boys.

"Hey long time no seen Youngjea" Namjoon said and smile at him.

"Do you guys know each others?" I asked and looked at them all and they looked at me too.

"Yes what do you think, we all is singers" my brother said to me and then he started to talk with Namjoon.

"He is really close to us and treat us like a family" Jungkook said and put his head on my shoulder.

"But why haven't he said anything to me then, I'm his little sister" I said and pouted.

"Awww don't pout it will make you even more cuter" Taehyung said and pinched my cheeks.

"Yah let go of my cheeks" I said annoyed and tried to get his hands away from me.

"Listen to what she is saying Taehyung" Hoseok said and he took my arm and hugged me.

"I'm here to save you from them" he said and then looked at Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Thank you Hobi oppa" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Haha you are so cute" he said and hugged me tightly.

"Hey let her go or she gonna die of your tight hug" Yoongi said and Hoseok let me go and then I sit down again.

"Thank you all for coming, I'm so sorry that I couldn't come on your concert" I said and looked at them a little sad. I should have come to their concert and not forgot about it, but Sehun and me or more like Bella was on a date the same day just because I couldn't. I feel so bad for them that i didn't come.

"No need to be sorry we understand that you couldn't come but now we can finally meet because of your brother" Namjoon said and put is hand on my right shoulder. I looked up at him and he give me a sweet smile.

"Thank you, I feel a little better now" I said and smile back to him.

"Hey we should go out and eat something" Jimin said and we all agree with him.

"Where should we go and eat?" Seokjin asked us.

"Should we just order pizza?" Namjoon asked and we all nodded our head yes.

"We can go to my job, I know that we can eat pizza there and it is not so popular there" I said and they all looked at me.

"What?" I asked and looked at them confused.

"You are so smart Y/n" they all said it together.

"Haha okay let's go then" I said and we walked to the cafe after I called Lisa and told her to order for everyone. When we come to the cofe she was already sitting beside a table and waiting for us. We walked into the cafe and she smiled at us.

"Hey" she said and hugged me, I hugged her back.

"Hey and thank you for waiting with the food" I said and then we all took a seat.

"Okay everyone this is my best friend or more like a sister for me, her name is Lalisa but you can call her Lisa" I said to the boys.

"Hey everyone I know who you all names" she said and smile at them all.

"She is a fan of you all so that is why" I said to them and they all nodded their heads and give her a smile.

"So you are the owner of this shop?" Jungkook asked her.

"Yes I'm" she said and then we all started to eat our pizza.

??? P.O.V

I was walking to the bubble tea shop. I can't tro what he just told me, is it ture about that? i can't stop thinking about it or why that person would lie to me or anyone.

"Really thank you oppa!!" I heard a girl saying and I know this voice. I walked to where I heard it and I saw her hugging and kiss someone's cheek. Wait this can't be true, Y/n is hugging my brother but why. Why is he hear and why is he with her, why am I feeling this, am I sick? So many questions come up to my mind, and I feel like a pain in my heart like someone is stabbing me. And before I know it I did something I thought I would never do in my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg so now I'm done with chapter 13 (finally hehe). I also gonna uplode the first chapter on my new book/story I need you. I gonna update it soon so if you want you can read it too.

Thank you for wating for me to update and thank you for reading this book/story.

I love you all and I hope you enjoy it and vote for this chapter if you wanna suport my book/story.

We will see soon again i hope and that I update soon again.