Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

Sehun’s P.O.V

“Sehun you didn't need to do this much for me” she said and looked up at my eyes.

“Actually it was my friends that did this hehe” I said and rub my neck.

“Haha it is okay” she answer with a sweet smile.

Y/n’s P.O.V

After some minutes we arrived to the place. It was so beautiful, it was one table and two chairs beside it. On the table it was one candle, two glass, two plates and things like that. We was on the roof of a restaurant, it was just so beautiful.

“Omg Sehun this is so beautiful I love it” I said and hugged him.

“Sorry” I said and stopped hugging him.  Why did I hug him omg I'm so dumb.

“Haha don't be sorry” he said and smiled at me so I return the smile to him.

“Sehun you didn't need to do this much for me” I said to him and looked up at his eyes.

“Actually it was my friends that did this hehe” he said and rub his neck. Awww he is so cute when he is a little shy I hope I can see that more.

“Haha okay, let's sit down I'm hungry” I said and sit down, he sit down too and we looked at what we gonna to eat.

>Time skip 4 hours later<

“Thank you for today Sehun I had a lot of fun” I thanked him outside my door.

“Me too we should do this more” he said and I nod.

“Bye see you at the shop” I said and walked in. Omg I can't believe he wanted to spend time with me. I smiled and was about to walk to my bedroom when I see my brother standing in front of me with his arms crossed over his chest and he looked at me.

“Hey oppa” I said and give him a smile but he didn't give back the smile.

“Where was you?” he asked and he didn't look so happy.

“I was with Sehun” I simply said and was about to walk again but he stopped me. He pushed me to the wall and put his arms beside my face.

“What the fuck are you doing let me go” I said and tried to push him away from me.

“Y/n you don't know how worried I was, you should have told me that you was with him” he said and didn't move away.

“But that doesn't make any right for you to trap me like this” I said back at him and started to be mad at him.

“You are my little sister of course I'm worried about you, and you don't know who he really is” he looked really seriously and mad.

“What do you mean?” I asked, what does he mean by I don't know who he really is.

“He is a playboy that is all you need to know “ he said and let me go.

“Youngjae what do you mean about that is all I need to know?” I'm really curious about what he is hiding from me and what the boys are hiding.

“Y/n you gonna know it soon some time but not now” he said and walked to the kitchen and I followed behind him like a tail on a dog.

“Please tell me I need to know” I said and looked at his back.

“Stop be so curious, I told you to wait til the right time “ he said and didn't look at me. He was looking in the freezer for something.

“But this is the right time” I said and he turned around with ice cream in his hands.

“Let's eat ice cream” he said and smile at me.

“YAYYYYY ICE CREAM!!!!!” I screamed and he laughed at me.  We walked to the living room and put on a movie and eating ice cream.

Youngjae’s P.O.V

‘I can't tell her but I need to tell her soon or she gonna fall for him’ I was thinking to myself and looked at her eating ice cream.

------------------------------
I wasn't supposed to update today but I just got in the mood to writing so I did. I hope you all love this chapter and vote for it. I know I never ask about that but I think this is maybe the best chapter I have done (at least in my opinion).

Thank you for reading this fan fiction it means a lot to me and I love you all super much ❤❤
Thank you again ❤❤