Chapter 2

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I sit down beside the only person who sit in the back. She has h/c (h/c=hair color) and looked so cute, I wonder why she is sitting all alone. When I sit down she didn't even brother to look how was sitting beside her and she putted her headphones on. She looked out from the window and didn't play attention to the class. After the teacher have talked she give us a paper and told us to work with this.

"Baekhyun" Chanyeol whispers in my ear and I looked at him.

"I don't understand this" he whispers and show me the question we got on the paper.

"And you think I understand?" I asked him.

"No but can you ask the person beside you" he said and I sighed and turn around to her. She still listening to music and it seems like she has finished her questions. I tapped on her shoulder and she looked at me.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Can I get help I don't understand this question" I said and she give me hers paper. I looked at her confused and she begins to talk again.

"Here copy this it is all right and you can share it with your friends" she said and before I could say anything she put on her headphones again and start to write down something in a book.

"So?" Chanyeol asked and I looked at him.

"She said we could copy her paper, she said we all could" I said and the rest of the group go to me.

"What really?" Chen asked.

"We shouldn't it is not right" Suho said.

"Let's just do it this time" I Kai said and we all nodded and copy her paper. I give it back to her and she didn't do anything just write in her book.

"What is she writing about?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I don't know" I said and then we heard the bell ring. We all got out from the class room to go to the music class.

"I wonder what we gonna do in the music class" Xiumin said.

"Can we go and buy some bubble tea in the cafeteria?" Sehun asked.

"Sure" Suho said and we all went to the cafeteria.

Y/n P.O.V

I go to the music room so fast the whole classroom was empty. On my way to the music room Sara pushed me so I tripped and fall to the floor. My headphones and phone fly out from my hands and my computer and book fall right beside me. Sara and her friends started to laugh at me.

"Watch where you going clumsy ass" her friend Jennifer said. I didn't say anything and was about to pick up my things when someone kicked me in the stomach.

"Tomorrow we want more money it wasn't enough and do our homework" Sara said and they all throw theirs homework on me and left me. I quickly picked up everything and stand up. Putting on my headphones again and go fast in to the music room. When I enter the room I see my seat that is in the corner of the room. The teacher only let me sit there because she knows me and how the whole school is to me. I took my seat and continue writing a song. I love to sing, play instruments, dance and write songs because I can express my feelings. I looked at the clock and see that we start in ten minutes and that means I have time to play one song on the piano. I quickly turn of my music and took out my headphones, I stand up and take my book with me to the piano. I decided to play a song I have written and I really love it so much. I look for the song in my song book and found it.

"Promise" I read the title of the song and start to play it on the piano.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

We got our drinks and go back to the music room. Before we went in to the room we hear a girl say "promise".

"Should we listen what is going on?" Baekhyun asked and we all nodded. We hear someone play a piano and it sounds so good and it is so much feelings in it too.

"I never heard this song" Lay said.

"It is beautiful" Xiumin said and it is more than beautiful.

"It is a little sad" Suho said and yes he has a point. After the person play the piano we looked at the door.

"Should we go in?" Sehun asked and before we answer him the girl start to talk again.

"Time for some homework" she said and after a minute we enter the room and act like nothing happened and sit down on the floor because the music classroom only have chairs where the instruments is and one in the corner where a girl is sitting. She has her headphones on and it looks like she has a loot of homework to do.

"Hey that is the girl that said we could copy her paper" Baekhyun whispers to us.

"She is cute and her hair is long too" Suho said.

"It is bad to staring at people" Sehun said and right after he said it she looked up from her papers and look at us.

"What do we do?" Xiumin asked.

"Umm maybe smile?" I said but more like a question. So we all smiled at her and she looked at us with a blank but still a confused face. Then she looked back down to her papers.

"Wow so much for not getting a smile back" Kyungsoo said.

"Com on she is probably shy" I said.

"She looked at us with a blank and confused face" Sehun said and then I looked back at her. She was on her phone now and is smiling.

"Hey she is smiling" I said and everyone was looking at her again. Then we heard people talking and we looked at the door and see our class going in to the classroom. After a good five minutes the teacher come in and started the class.

>Time skip in the end of the class<

"So you all have one month to write, sing and play a instrument or more instruments. So that means I gonna do some groups with at least one song writer, person who sing and a person who play instruments. When you are done with the song you gonna preform it for the class. You gonna get the groups tomorrow and you new students I want to talk to you all. Now have a good day and I will see you all tomorrow" the teacher said and everyone left except us and that girl that has been sitting in the corner.
-------------------------------
1143 words
I hope you all love it❤️